Recent content by GDWL34

1. G

Two audiophiles walk into a bar... (finish the joke)

Two audiophiles walk into a bar "you go to right of bar and i'll go left, we need more seperation"....
  2. G

Two audiophiles walk into a bar and order beers. Can you show me ID please or try and sound a bit DEEPER;)?
  3. G

Two audiophiles walk into a bar but are immediatley met by a gang of angry bikers.."so which one of you is more punchy"?
  4. G

Two audiophiles walk into a bar to watch a naked poledancer..."the pole is 3 degrees off axis"....."I don't know about that but, mine is about 90 degrees off axis" :facepalm:
  5. G

Two audiophiles walk into a bar, one orders a painkiller due to the MP3 files and the other one an old fashioned as he used a cassette on the subway :D
  6. G

Measuring Some Vintage Speakers

looks like the Pearl Acoustics with almost same driver. They manage to get to 20.000....Frequency range: 38Hz-20Khz. (-6db occurs in most acoustically well-balanced listening rooms at around 36Hz)
  7. G

Two audiophiles walk into a bar to see if the LED screen won't fall......:D
  8. G

Two audiophiles walk into a bar to drown their sorrows due to the Beyoncé release on Vinyl that has two songs missing ;)
  9. G

Two audiophiles walk into a bar "let's go and sit next to the bookshelves where we can speak louder"......
  10. G

Two audiophiles walk into a bar..."We really like you bar! It's acoustically dead"! .....Barman "get out of here you bums"!
  11. G

Two audiophiles walk into a bar and start discussing bi-amping over a beer.....Barman" WTF gentlemen this is a gay bar"!
  12. G

Two audiophiles walk into a bar..."what can I get you gentlemen"? "WATT did he say"?....(sorry, running our of ideas here) :)
  13. G

Two audiophiles walk into a bar..."I was looking for dipole loudspeakers"...."hey mister, that's a pole for dancing...now get out of here"!
  14. G

Two audiophiles walk into a bar...."it's not a soundbar! I can't see a subwoofer"
  15. G

Two audiophiles walk into a bar.......'this place is huge'...'don't worry, just follow the cables'
Top Bottom