Recent content by Gaden Phoenix

1. G

Fosi Audio V3 amplifier discussion

Would like to ask, any easy way to high pass filter this to use with a subwoofer? That will not break the bank like the minidsp?
  2. G

New Schiit SYN - Analog Surround Sound Processor

This would be perfect if they had high and lower pass filters. Anyone know a pre-amp like this that has high and low pass filters?
  3. G

RSL iA255.1 Class D integrated amplifier discussion

Is this a good 2.1 Amplifier? Comparable to the Fosi v3?
  4. G

RSL iA255.1 Class D integrated amplifier discussion

When is the next USA sale? Want to get me one of this with some speakers? Not sure USA holidays sales. Is the next big one in October? Their 3 months break till Jan season right? Turkey day, Halloween and Christmas or something I guess.
  5. G

Looking for an 2.1 Amp (Class D preferred) for USD$800

I cannot seem to get a proper Class D 2.1 amp for my use case. Want to ask if I on my amps for 6 hours on weekdays and 14 hours on weekends... is the difference in costing between class AB and D. Will I end up killing a Class AB fast and incurring high power bills? I really just need a simple...
  6. G

Sadly I am not in USA. My night is their day :). Do they have Whatsapp? I go see what comms means they have on the website.
  7. G

Hi hi, Just realised... After reading your post like no idea how many times... Can I do the below: DAC -> Subwoofer (High Pass filter) -> Int. Amplifier -> Speakers -----------------------------------------------------------> Subwoofer Can I do that? If so, the amps I can get is way more...
  8. G

The mini maggies are so hard to use and figure out for a noob and casual like me that I have a love hate relationship with it. I have no idea what I am doing with it and what all those resisters and everything else do and if I am doing it right ... Also the binding posts uses and the whole...
  9. G

Interesting. Must look at getting an amp that can do a high pass filter.
  10. G

Thanks all! I will go check out Peachaudio. Else SMSL A300!
  11. G

Topping PA7 Plus Amplifier Review

Hi All. Want to ask which is a better Amp. This PA7+ or the SMSL SA400? I use Magnepan Mini Maggies and a RSL Speedwoofer sub. Buckeye, Nord, Audiophonic Class D Amps are all more expensive for me then Topping and SMSL. Even the high end Topping PA90 and SMSL VMV A2 are cheaper as I am in Asia...
  12. G

Overall Best Bang for Bucks Amp under 1000 ?

Hi I am from Singapore. Looking at a below $1000USD Amplifier. Issue is the EU brands are hard to get in Asia. What is a good Class D that not EU or USA DIY that I can get. Or might I as well go Topping? My speakers are a Magaplanar Mini Maggies, that I used to drive with a diy icepower amp...
  13. G

Hi All, I am looking for a simple Amplifier to drive my Mini Maggies. I use this setup in the nearfield with the Schiit Yiggy. Just need a power amp with a volume control and a sub out (to my speedwoofer RSL 2) for unbalanced input and output. Need nothing fancy. No 2nd system. No need...
Top Bottom