Recent content by fullmoon

1. F

Realmente merece la pena el auricular Superlux hd 681/ 681b/ 668b?

Great, I think I'll give them a try. And I'll look at the pads to buy them as well. Thank you very much.
  2. F

ah ok, in that case it gives me more confidence. I wouldn't want to alter the sound of my monitors or pc, since I don't have a guide to improve them. Thanks!!!
  3. F

Great, I think I don't lose anything by trying them. I read that equalization is almost indispensable. thanks for sharing your experience.
  4. F

By the way, I have a doubt, supposing that I make an equalization in APOecu, for example, for the headphones, this equalization will also affect the sound of the monitors? Or can you decide which channel of the sound card is affected by this equalization?
  5. F

Ok, then I will start looking for information about it to learn. Thank you very much for the information!
  6. F

Thank you. Although I was looking for an open or semi-open headset so I could work with it for hours. Anyway I am very interested in the topic you talk about in that post about equalization. I don't know how to EQ a headset though. Could someone explain me what it is about? Maybe, without...
  7. F

Yes, it is true. I was also looking at Thoman's comments. But I wanted to get some more accurate feedback. Thank you very much anyway for answering my message.
  8. F

Hola. Es la primera vez que abro un hilo en un foro, a pesar de ser lectora habitual. Soy novata en lo que a sonido se refiere. Me dedico a la composición y estoy empezando aprender de mezcla y producción para grabar mis propios temas. No tengo un espacio acondicionado para la mezcla del sonido...
Top Bottom