Recent content by frogmeat69

1. frogmeat69

How About Creating a Modern Cassette Player?

Cassettes suck, no thanks.
  2. frogmeat69

Proper Metal music (no pony tails or choral crap)

Sometimes I just need a bit of Swedish old school sounding death metal.
  3. frogmeat69

A Blessed and Joyful Easter

Happy Easter everyone.
  4. frogmeat69

New Tidal prices

Got the email today, glad to hear this. Just a few months ago I switched from Tidal to Qobuz because it is $7 a month cheaper, even though I like the way Tidal app works much more, and now it's gonna be cheaper, so will switch back in a month.
  5. frogmeat69

Poll: Audio Science Review in the World (2024)

This is an incredible thread so far.
  6. frogmeat69

Poll: Audio Science Review in the World (2024)

Took this pic in 2017. I don't live in Niagara Falls, but 22 miles to the east. But I still love visiting there, and figured it would make for a good indicator of my location. Grew up in Buffalo, NY. Been here my whole life in Western New York.
  7. frogmeat69

Sony MDRV6 Headphone Review (with/without BRAINWAVZ Pad)

I thought the $495 price was a typo, but someone is actually trying to sell a used unit for that much, and I am sure since they are no longer in production, some sucker will buy it, :facepalm:. I owned the 7506 model a while back, glad I made my money back on Ebay, didn't like them one bit.
  8. frogmeat69

Reliable DAC

Topping E30II Lite, $99 and comes with a remote for volume control in pre-amp mode. https://www.amazon.com/Topping-E30II-lite-DAC-Preamp/dp/B0C9GLHRT7/ref=sr_1_3?crid=3Q3YWQ28MJ1M2&keywords=topping%2Be30%2Bii%2Blite&qid=1705496455&sprefix=%2Caps%2C85&sr=8-3&th=1
  9. frogmeat69

What streaming service do you use?

Just switched to Qobuz from Tidal after about 4 years, still like the way Tidal works on my PC and iPhone, but just too expensive compared to the other services. I was happy to see most of my library matched up on Qobuz, both services seem to supply plenty of Metal and Prog Rock, which is what I...
Top Bottom