Recent content by fritn21

1. F

FX-Audio D2160 Integrated Amplifier with Bluetooth – Review

Wow! Beautiful amps. I love the hattor stuff especially :) Sadly no direct digital. I was lusting after this http://www.theabsolutesound.com/articles/lyngdorf-audio-tdai-2200-roomperfect-digital-amplifier-and-room-correction-system/ Lyngdorf Amplifiers TI has a current class-d chip with...
  2. F

I was trying to find-out if you know the difference between a direct digital (or pure digital) capable Class-D amp and one which is not. The reason i did this is because in your your initial reply you recommended class-d amps not capable of pure digital operation. ...In a response to my...
  3. F

Are you sure? Do you know (without Googling) what i2s is?
  4. F

I'm referring to a specific subset of class-d amplifiers that do not require A/D converters. But thanks for your reply.
  5. F

I wish i had found this thread earlier. I have been curious about these 'direct digital' or 'pure digital' implementations since I've been waiting for this obvious step for so long. Are there any high-fi chip-based class-d with i2s or similar pure/direct-digital input that would be fitting for...
Top Bottom