F

Latest activity Postings About

• F
      Fredygump replied to the thread MiniDSP Flex HTx.
      Definitely not. I'm using the [mac mini], and TV goes black and says "bravia" in the bottom right. Picture comes back temporarily if I...
    • F
      I'm having a problem with eArc and the HTx (possibly?). If my PS5 is turned on, and I switch the TV input to my HTPC, my TV (Sony)...
    • F
      Fredygump replied to the thread Subwoofer setup with REW.
      It looks like your main speakers (Orange) extend down close to 20hz, but there is a massive dip at ~65hz. So your mission is to fix...
    • F
      Fredygump reacted to nathan's post in the thread Subwoofer setup with REW with Like Like.
      That should be fine. I cannot tell for sure but it appears their demo sub has only two phase options (0, 180) which is very limiting...
    • F
      Fredygump reacted to nathan's post in the thread Subwoofer setup with REW with Like Like.
      I guess I should note that this is the wrong way to start. The best practice is to get the two subs aligned with one another first...
    • F
      Yes. I was referring to room correction systems in general. I'm guilty as charged of tweaking low frequency response.
    • F
      I don't know about how ARC works, but I would rather manually optimize subs because then I actually know what is happening. Floyd Toole...
    • F
      Fredygump replied to the thread How Much Subwoofer Is Enough?.
      Now you will have to keep an RTA running while you watch movies so you can monitor how much sub-20hz content you are getting. I'm...
    • F
      I don't know if you saw this? https://www.audiosciencereview.com/forum/index.php?threads/minidsp-flex-review-audio-dsp.30804/ I guess...
    • F
      W371A + "The Ones" is the baby version. It is the Beta test of the concept. The 8381A is the realization of all of Genelec's hopes and...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom