Recent content by Frank Sol

1. Frank Sol

Poll for Topping PA5 owners only please.

@bboris77 Unfortunately some people here and elsewhere are using Topping's utter foolish lack of communication & C/S to paint the whole Chi-Fi audio market
  2. Frank Sol

Benchmark LA4 vs Topping Pre90 - Listening impression

Nothing in audio enjoyment is set in stone... You may absolutely LOVE the Pre90 :cool:
  3. Frank Sol

Benchmark LA4 vs Topping Pre90 - Listening impression

More proof (really not needed) humans hear and are delighted differently
  4. Frank Sol

I respectfully disagree... You are 100% correct about @amirm having nothing to do with the problem. But with this "discussion" @amirm should chime in. He could say/do something like this: "I've reached out to Topping and @JohnYang1997 in regards to this Issue and have not heard back." Just my...
  5. Frank Sol

I agree with many past fine products... Between me and one of my sons , we own 7 Topping products mainly because of ASR's tests & measurements. Neither of us want to take future risk of 100% complete silence *IF* one of their products go bad. Silence from John & amirm is disturbing. Again , Just Me
  6. Frank Sol

Personally I will not buy another Topping product... Just me
  7. Frank Sol

Just me: I would try and get a refund... Wait this one out on the sideline
  8. Frank Sol

It should be obvious :) A Reviewer cannot report "reliability" on a brand spanking New product... Buyer beware goes without saying
  9. Frank Sol

I don't own a PA5... But do own 5 pieces from Topping. They work well and are dependable (so far) I'm curious: Has @amirm reached out to Topping/Tony to get some 'new' information on the PA5 regarding the failure rate and/or return/refund facilitation from Topping? What's the latest if anything...
  10. Frank Sol

Topping PA5 Review (Amplifier)

As of right now , as of today , I would pass on the PA5... In the future I may change my mind... who knows ?
  11. Frank Sol

Just guessing here... As a subset (ASR members) vs general audio community... Much larger % of ASR members own PA5 Regardless if that ^ means anything... I hope Topping works out something for people having issues
  12. Frank Sol

'Problems' with 1 outta 4 is terrible for Topping
  13. Frank Sol

Audio-GD NFB-11.38 Performance Edition Measurements (DAC, Preamp & Headamp)

Going way back over the years I've owned several of Audio GD stuff. HP/Pre , DACs , Upsampler and Amps Today I own just one DAC of theirs, an old NFB 17.3 , I still like the sound of the dual WM8741 chip (dont shoot me) :)
Top Bottom