Recent content by Fluxcapacitor15

1. F

Dual KEF kc62 vs. single larger sub?

Great discussion - I really appreciate the feedback and am learning quite a bit. I have browsed @sweetchaos ’s excellent subwoofer comparison tool a lot as well since starting the thread. I did actually try a Lyngdorf BW-3 sub, but it had a flaw in the power supply and necessitated an expensive...
  2. F

Need help - passive speakers under $2000 usd and amp under $1k to match

Consider Philharmonic BMRs! https://www.erinsaudiocorner.com/loudspeakers/philharmonic_bmr_v2/
  3. F

Yes we did! I’ve expanded the budget to two of these “toy subs” hoping for some personal experience outside of the Philharmonic Audio world, but your points remain completely valid and very helpful. Someone else suggested going with the single Sigberg sub now, and then getting a second one later...
  4. F

That would be amazing, I’d love to hear your impressions. I do wish I could visit your shop, you have such incredible equipment!
  5. F

Hi all, I’m considering adding subs to my system, a Lyngdorf TDAI-1120 driving Philharmonic BMR monitors. I’m in a large open living area, about 25’x35’ with 9’ ceilings, and I sit about 9 feet from front wall. I’m primarily interested in music, but this is the main living area so it’s where we...
Top Bottom