Recent content by Finalé Audio

1. Finalé Audio

Can anyone do this “test” right??

Yes, I’ve heard this many times; ‘you can claim whatever you want because they are your ears and mind’ A few weeks ago I had this same discussion and I said; ‘If we both do a test and you hear some differences and I don’t. Who’s right?? Are there differences or not? And when I have...
  2. Finalé Audio

Thanks! I’ll go watch the videos
  3. Finalé Audio

Master Thread: Are measurements Everything or Nothing?

Hello! I have a question about thinks that can(’t) be measured in audio. Many times I heard/read about people hear beautiful details in music revealed by a new better switch/cable/tweak ect. When I ask for an explanation how it can sound better they often say that things can’t be measured...
  4. Finalé Audio

Thank you! I searched wrong indeed But thanks! Very interesting information!
  5. Finalé Audio

I have done that. Found a lot of topics, but not that. Maybe you remember this topic? I thought so too for ‘Audio memory’. It comes down to seconds.
  6. Finalé Audio

Well, my point and own experience exactly! There’s so much to remember (exactly) when listening to a (simple) piece of music. I’m curious if someone tested just that. How good are (trained) people in remembering details in music after 30-60 seconds of silence. I cannot find such a test...
  7. Finalé Audio

Flat earthers! Autch! The most scariest of those people to me is that they are allowed to get pregnant. ALL science is wrong to them. But on topic now;) I don’t get that people are not open to look at them selves. Also the (stupid) ones that think they can hear the differences between a new...
  8. Finalé Audio

Yesss, I know. I never hear/read about this problem I pointed out. But when I people (who think to hear differences) Point out that this is not really possible given the way of testing, they get angry. They absolutely can hear differences, they say. My point is completely nonsense they say...
  9. Finalé Audio

Thank you! :) Have seen many video’s of Amir and learned a lot!
  10. Finalé Audio

Hello! I think everyone here know’s about people that can hear (often major) differences between “audiophile” switches, differences between stock and exotic speaker cables en interlinks, and let’s not forget the data cables. I have a problem and question about that. And here’s why. Many...
Top Bottom