Recent content by Fers66

1. F

Review and Measurements of Sound BlasterX AE-5

Sorry I can´t help with that as I have SoundBlaster Command always running. What´s your specs? CPU/RAM? Soundblaster Command is lighweight, IMO. You should not have any performance penalty for leaving it always running. Since you have to switch modes for speakers/headphones, maybe you can try...
  2. F

Infinity R162 Bookshelf Speaker Review

Cheers Amir! :D Nice to see a budget speaker doing fine... My old system was 4 Primus P160 and a Beta C360...love then! I also had the opportunity to compare the Primus P160 with some others speakers from Paradigm...B&W...Polk...Taga... To my untrained ears the Infinity Primus was very...
  3. F

What electronic audio products you want tested most

+1 vote for Parasound gear reviews!
  4. F

Thanks! Anyway, would be nice to see Amir testing any product from Gryphon Audio... I´m not sold for luxurious AV gear like Mcintosh, Classé and the likes (dont have the money too)... However...just by the looks of Gryphon gear...black cool case...amp with 100kg+....all the cool and diabolic...
  5. F

I have used Creative cards since...well...the last 30 years i think...DOS times...never had any problem with software... I purchased a SoundBlaster AE-7 for my HTPC...I´m loving it... While my primary use is with speakers it´s nice to have the headphone module..no problem driving a AKG K72 /...
  6. F

Dear Amir! If possible...would love to see your review of any product from Gryphon Audio. https://gryphon-audio.dk/ That´s some really expensive stuff in my country...with glorious reviews anywhere... Also...they look great too... ... Will The Mighty Gryphon survive a ASR review? That will be...
  7. F

My new HTPC - ASR Build

Dear ASR people... =) Having SO MUCH fun (learning) here on ASR forums...and want to share my experience... I´m just a music lover...and PC lover too, since the good old floopy days... In december 2019 I have moved to a new house with a dedicated room for my HTPC (small room +-4.00m x 3.80m)...
  8. F

Marantz AV7705 Home Theater Processor Review

Cheers Amir! Thanks for taking your time with all the objetive reviews of DACS/AMPS/Receivers/Processors/Speakers...much aprecciated What a great time to live...Absolutely not looking good for manufactures/Specialized Review... I´m currently building a HTPC system...and your reviews are shaping...
  9. F

Yeap that´s not a problem decoding Dolby or DTS formats...nothing that MPC-HC and Lav Audio decoder can´t handle... Test files from: https://thedigitaltheater.com/dolby-trailers/
  10. F

Thanks! Will order a SoundBlaster X AE5. I have used SoundBlaster cards since the first Creative SoundBlaster, then: - SoundBlaster Pro - SoundBlaster 16 - SoundBlaster AWE 32 - SoundBlaster AWE 64 - SoundBlaster LIVE Platinum - SoundBlaster Audigy Platinum - SoundBlaster XFi Platinum Lot´s of...
  11. F

Hey Amirm! Thank you for all the hard work with the reviews and the objective analyzes. Sooo much apreciated. Also, thank you so much for explaining in other post how HDMI audio work. A question for any member. Is there any difference between using the SPDIF out of my onboard audio MB over...
Top Bottom