Recent content by Fangren

1. F

System upgrade

Ok so before jumping to conclusion a small background of the action taken. - Each amplifier was connected and left on for 24hours at least before testing. This was done because I performed the test during a confinement and the electronic was not plugged in for a long period; - I used the...
  2. F

System upgrade

Done and unfortunately they do not fit my needs as for input format. Moreover I am looking for an integrated, not for a power amplifier At the moment I am testing a Moon 240i Atoll in200sig Starting point is a Sansui au-919. It is a very good vintage amplifier, warm and muscolar, well defined...
  3. F

System upgrade

I would push it up to 2.5k€. I want a good amplifier that I may resell in the future for a good price, but I do not want to waste money in a super good amplifier that I cannot enjoy (due to space and speakers limitation)
  4. F

System upgrade

And the name is...?
  5. F

System upgrade

In my experience Nad has a very neutral sound signature, sometimes a bit too flat, sterile. I also experienced a slight lack of bass with demanding speakers. I would say it is good with some speakers that color the sound on their own but with Dynaudio being neutral already I am afraid the...
  6. F

System upgrade

Hi, Thank you for your reply. I have heard Nad and I am not a fan of their sound signature. I may give it a try anyway. I have to see what my dealer has. Note that I forgot to mention. I am based in Belgium so European brands will have a good price here
  7. F

System upgrade

Hi everyone, I am in the phase uf opgrade my audio system and I need a bit of advice and opinion on possible/suitable equipment My current equipment consists in: Panasonic DP-UB9000 UHD Naim ND5XD2 Sansui AU-919 Dynaudio Excite X38 Marantz SR5014 B&W DB4S subwoofer Other speakers to create the...
Top Bottom