Recent content by exarva1

1. E

SONCOZ SGD1 Audio DAC Review

already create one, but no one seems to have same problem anyway, are any of you guys still keeping the bin file to update the firmware via USB DFU? I'll try just wipe off the xmos firmware back
  2. E

SGD1 Driver issue

Hi everyone, as per thread title i have problems with SONCOZ SGD1 Long story short : May 2022 - I Buy SGD1 form china directly via alibaba (no Soncoz distributor in my country) June 2022 - My SGD1 suddenly turn off (some parts over heated i guess), they have very supportive CS and said just...
  3. E

Not even till now :facepalm:. yes i intstalled that thesycon driver. Been communicating with soncoz via email but just circling around the language barrier.
  4. E

The driver panel is the same; it just don't detect any soncoz device, so there are fewer tabs there. The bottom black bar is the window's volume control. After searching furthermore on windows device manager, I see the driver installed are generic windows drivers. I already tried manually...
  5. E

Hello guys. My SGD-1 finally arriving back after service. Fully warranty covered, good customer service, good dealers. Just have some issue with tax & customs (that's on china & indonesia gov). Still sounding great, just update the firmware when it arrived. But the ASIO driver wont recognize...
  6. E

I already contaced soncoz via email and they told me to contact the store to claim warranty. Right now im talking with the store. But returning it to china (i bought it via ali express, since there are no soncoz dealers in indonesia) for service and waiting them to send back here could take...
  7. E

I already check the fuse, they are fine. When i tried to turn them on, it makes some "electrical charging noise" then followed by static electrical whistling sound. Never hear that sound before. I live in indonesia, a tropical country, so it gets pretty hot here sometimes. For the power supply...
  8. E

Hello everyone!! I recently just purchased soncoz SGD1 DAC. It went great, i love the sound and all the feauture. I use my laptop as player connected thru usb b, and send the coax out to Benchmark DAC1 (i use DAC1 as volume control for my amp, since i use the analog out for my headphone...
Top Bottom