E

Latest activity Postings About

• E
      erniek replied to the thread Dac upgrade.
      ?
    • E
      Audio out of a PC is not a clean as that out of a good streamer?
    • E
      Also I only use Linux for computing.
    • E
      Speakers are on stands, heavy ones. Top end is not great and I am convinced that room correction will help a lot with this. I do have a...
    • E
      I did receive my new Buckeye amp today and will be evaluating it in the next few weeks with the DX3Pro.
    • E
      Okay. Thanks for all the input, I do wonder how much more it would take to make my PC based system move toward what is termed...
    • E
      If upgrading does not produce any better sound then why do we not all buy Walmart or Target house brand stuff and be done with it. :)
    • E
      I already have KEF R3's and LS50's. A kind of question for me is if upgrading the dac isn't an improvement why do we such a dizzying...
    • E
      My source will be a mini pc with either JRiver or something like Moode or Daphile.
    • E
      I have been looking at the D50. I am getting a Buckeye Hypex amp and this seems to pair well with it.
    • E
      I have an early edition Topping DX3pro and would like to upgrade to a next level dac with pretty much the same capabilities as the...
    • E
      erniek replied to the thread Replacing an excellent AB amp.
      I went with a Buckeye Hypex. Thanks for replies.
    • E
      I like the offerings from VTV, are their issues still valid? Buckeye seems to have more customer interaction.
    • E
      KEF speakers are one of my reference brands that I like so matching to these is important.
    • E
      Thanks for all the replies. I live in US and prefer to buy from US. I am leaning toward Hypex Ncore build need only 2 channel. Righ now...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom