Recent content by ENG

1. ENG

1970s and 1980s Students! Reveal yourselves

I become a student 1971, and the years up to that Creedence Clarwater Revivel was wery popular at my student course. I didn’t like the band and still don’t, but some of ASR’ members may have nostalgic feelings about the band.
  2. ENG

A surprise on Qobuz...

Well, here in Denmark Tidal costs for Hi-Fi EUR 14,60/DKK 109,00 and for Hi-Fi Plus EUR 26,70/DKK 199. It's more than in UK.
  3. ENG

A Call For Humor!

It achieves sexual maturity at the age of about 156 year.
  4. ENG

Post pictures of anything, with comment...couple words.

And what about Gauloises?
  5. ENG

Post pictures of anything, with comment...couple words.

I knew people smoking these in France.
  6. ENG

WiiM Pro Plus - Review & Measurements (Streamer)

Thank You for valuable information!
  7. ENG

WiiM Pro Plus - Review & Measurements (Streamer)

How long has WiiM been in the market? Will the software be supported for a reasonable time? Or should I stay with Node from Bluesound, who has been around for a long time.
  8. ENG

NAD C298 Stereo Amplifier Review

I have had NAD C399DD for more than 10 years. No problems. A year ago I bought an exhibition model of NAD M22 V2, no problems. Two years ago I bought 2 peaces of NAD C298 (open box) and no problems.
  9. ENG

Well, I use them at two setups. Revel F228Be and Wharfedale Jade 5.
  10. ENG

I got two NAD C 298 which I bought at Denmarks biggest NAD seller, HiFi Klubben at a price af US$ 1.928 each. And with 3 years warrently. Remember we have 25% VAT on everything. If I were in USA I would have gone with Buckeyeamp, but it's expensive til send a broken piece to USA. Now I can...
  11. ENG

"Full Size" DACs?

What about NAD M51, it is 17,1/8” with and Amir has testet it here on ASR.
  12. ENG

NAD M23 Stereo Amplifier Review

NAD C298, Stereophiles measurement: https://www.stereophile.com/content/nad-c-298-power-amplifier-measurements I have two pieces of these, and they function great.
  13. ENG

What about NAD C298 ?
  14. ENG

NAD inform on their homepage: "Continuous Power Output: 2x200W into 8 ohms; 2x380W into 4 ohms" 8 ohms is lower measured.
Top Bottom