Recent content by elira

1. E

Review and Measurements of Massdrop THX AAA 789 Amp

Use your source with two amps. It's essentially what the "SE PASS" in the Massdrop THX AAA 789 Amp is doing, it's just a built-in splitter to daisy chain amps.
  2. E

You can use splitter cables and have the same result.
  3. E

If you are still under 1 year of ownership, contact drop and ask for a replacement.
  4. E

CEntrance Hifi-M8 V2 Review (DAC and headphone amplifier)

May I ask you, which part of my post is inaccurate? I can break it down for you: "at the end CEntrance just acknowledged Amir's measurements were correct, that their measurements were measuring a different thing" for days (maybe weeks) you claimed that Amir's measurements didn't match your...
  5. E

I believe at the end CEntrance just acknowledged Amir's measurements were correct, that their measurements were measuring a different thing, that the bad measurements were the result of the volume control and that for a portable product it was good enough for them.
  6. E

Abyss Diana V2 Review (headphone)

It’s on the sponsors section.
  7. E

Abyss Diana V2 Review (headphone)

Maybe they'll just halt like Centrance and at the end just say: "you don't understand my product".
  8. E

Review and Measurements of New JDS Labs Atom Headphone Amp

If it’s still under warranty just ask for a new transformer. They might not even be aware of the issue. If enough people RMA then they would need to find a better one. Considering that they are in the US they might not have long term experience with the European transformer.
  9. E

You said your measurements showed better distortion, noise and power.
  10. E

@radioman, are you going to share CEntrance’s measurements or just the document?
  11. E

@radioman, when can we expect CEntrance’s measurements?
  12. E

So... no changes are expected on SINAD nor power, right?
  13. E

Can you publish your measurements in here or in your site?
  14. E

According to them the first units are being extensively tested before shipping. They had an issue with the first batch of boards, and they say they picked the good ones, fixed some others and tested them to ensure they work fine.
  15. E

SMSL SP200: Do We Get Golden Samples For Review?

Most likely your computer USB port has a lot of noise. You can try with one of those USB purifiers or try another port.
Top Bottom