Recent content by edjo

1. E

Bluesound Node Review (Streamer)

Few words on the Idagio app in relation to the BluOs app. I operate both apps the same time, do the search in the Idagio app and then switch to the BluOs app and fill in the search result. The stream into the Node 2i comes through the cabled network connection.
  2. E

Bluesound Node Review (Streamer)

Thank you for this review Amirm, and certainly no reason to upgrade my Node 2i for this new baby. My Node 2i is connected via coax to the Gustard X16 dac driving my Denon PMA-QS1 high end amp and 4 way Rogers monitors, giving a very realistic concert hall quality outcome. The BluoOs app...
  3. E

Sennheiser HD600 Review (Headphone)

Re Sennheiser 600 HD new earpads, head pads and cable, you can find the original tpe on internet (Amazon) (f.e...
  4. E

Regarding original Sennheiser earpad and headpad 4 cussion type, i bought these in original version, and the do perfectly. Alse the new cable and connectors match exactly. So no sound quality problems.
  5. E

I bought my Sennheiser HD600 in a luxury case some 12-15 yrs ago. After long duty and minor problems i bought a modern Grado SR325 but in the long run missed the fine sound of the HD600. So new cabled and pads for the headband and ears, i decided to search for a portable headphone dac. After...
  6. E

Gustard X16 Owners feedback...

Hey i appreciate your reply and comment. I am a pensionado with a very large cd and vinyl collection. Shortly i discovered the treasury of unknown and rare classical music delivered by streaming services. I tried hi res subscriptions with Qobuz, Primephonic and Idagio. The latter suits best with...
  7. E

Just arrived and installed my Gustard DAC-X16. Feeding music by Idagio hi res via Fritz!box glasfiber modem/router, AudioQuest cat 700 Pearl to Silent Angel switch, AudioQuest carbon cat 700 to BlueSound Node2i. Streamer connected wit Italian handmade coax Ricable to DAC, and Ricable XLR's to...
  8. E

Thanks for your clear and interesting review. My order 2 days ago via HiFiGo is already shipped from China. Edjo
Top Bottom