Recent content by Dulcow

1. D

Denon AVR-X3800H Review

Hi there, I was supposed to go for a second hand X4700H but my seller decided to give it to someone else... The X3800H seems to be on my list of interests now then. Any good deal in Europe? Thanks, D.
  2. D

Connect Sub to Cambridge Evo 150

Hi there, I'm using a Subwoofer on my EVO 150 (SVS SB-1000 Pro) and I'm trying to think about how the following setup could work: - Denon X4700H: Subwoofer 1 output to left line-level input on the SB-1000 Pro - Cambridge EVO 150: Subwoofer output to the right line-level on the SB-1000 Pro I...
  3. D

What kind of AVR to pair with Dali Opticons MK2 (4 Ohms)?

@peng Do you know previous which had that functionality? It looks like the X2700/X3700H had it from what I can read in the user manual.
  4. D

It doesn't look "simple" I have to say ;-) Thanks for the nudge.
  5. D

That's brilliant. I will dig into this ;-)
  6. D

The 3 references you shared are going to be over budget for me I guess but it is definitely interesting. @peng One limitation I understood recently is that in "Pure Direct" via an input on the AVR, you can only get the front speakers to work and not the subwoofer. This would suck a bit if I was...
  7. D

Thanks for this detailed answer. I happen to have a RPi with the Audiophonics ES9038Q2M HAT board in my office (on my old Crescendo amplifier and Dali Ikon 6 MK2). I should compare it to the one from the EVO 150 to see if I "can" hear some differences. The EVO 150 is supposed to deliver 250W at...
  8. D

Hi there, I'm reading here for a while but this would be my first post ;-) I'm currently running a Cambridge EVO 150 with 2x Dali Opticons MK2 and 1x SVS SB-1000 Pro subwoofer. It works quite well for HiFi content (Roon / Qobuz and some CDs) and I'm very pleased with this system. I will be...
Top Bottom