Recent content by dudodelmundo

1. D

Primare Prisma NP5

What if Nokia USB> Topping BT > BT Headphones? Glad you like that Nokia thingy. I like that device very much. And if spotify goes on higher res than its a bonus.
  2. D

Primare Prisma NP5

So with nokia alone you can connect a bluetooth headset (nokia > bt headset), but when having your dac attached bluetooth from nokia isnt working anymore? d50s has bt out - does it work that way? nokia>dac>bt out>headphone. Or am i wrong.
  3. D

Primare Prisma NP5

@tom_tom im connected via optical input. usb works as well with my topping e30. i think it has no bluetooth out just bluetooth to control via remote.
  4. D

Primare Prisma NP5

Spotify has this behaviour. I can control the box with my phone and chose a protocoll of choice. Maybe i could give it a try at the weekend.
  5. D

Primare Prisma NP5

Since this is an android device i think it is possible to play files in its original sampling rate. Therefore you have to install an app like hiby music which communicates directly via alsa. So if you can install any apk file that should work. Unfortunatly i decided to go with Spotify as my...
  6. D

Primare Prisma NP5

Depends on your needs. I like to see to what i listen to with hdmi out. And i use this also for netflix etc. Chromecast functionality is also a big plus. There are thousands of castable apps and native spotify and tidal apps with connect protocol.
  7. D

Primare Prisma NP5

That USB A port works as audio out to my dac. I think it should also work as a input for a harddrive or usb key.
  8. D

Primare Prisma NP5

Ich dont use that usb c port. I just use usb a for audio out.
  9. D

Streamer for Genelecs

This as a Streamer and this as usb interface. Dont know why roon should be in the middle. tidal connect, spotify connect has a nice app and a nice connection as well.
  10. D

Primare Prisma NP5

Yeah nokia 8000 to dac via toslik at 48 PCM. nokia 8000 to dac via usb works as well even at 96 PCM (Spotify etc) out of the box. i dont know how such a device handels this. i would guess directly with alsa at that bitrate. Android tv comes with native deezer, tidal, spotify app. qobuz is...
  11. D

Primare Prisma NP5

mhh unfortunatly i dont have a deezer hifi account. i mostly stream via bandcamp, spotify and soundcloud.
  12. D

Primare Prisma NP5

So i got the nokia streaming box. This thing is quite nice. Works great, with toslink and usb to an e30 dac as well. The remote control is a big plus and you can turn it off unlike a chromecast. Greetz
  13. D

Primare Prisma NP5

Im not a part of the apple universe so Airplay doesnt bother me that much. But if i understand it correctly if a device runs android tv it is castable with google cast. Then this device or other streaming boxes would work just fine. Like this as well Orbsmart
  14. D

Primare Prisma NP5

Hi there, i need a streamer with build in chromecast. I mostly listen to Bandcamp and Soundcloud. Right now i have a Chromecast Ultra with a HDMI Splitter to provide Audio via Coax to my USB DAC. What is nice here is that i get Coverart etc. via HDMI on a monitor. This is a feature most...
  15. D

BEGINNER QUESTION : Getting "BitPerfect" output in Linux ?

Qobuz app itsself is nice too. Allows chromecast ultra to show a nice gui. But then i have to extract audio with a hdmi splitter to go into my dac. What i like about qobuz webplayer is that it looks nice. mpd does everything too but isnt very attractive. maybe i sholud try this out: apulseAUR...
Top Bottom