Recent content by Ducnguyen2k10

1. D

SMSL D400 Pro Balanced DAC Review

I have a feeling that the perfomance of recent SMSL DACs are very similars. The only difference is the outside look.
  2. D

About the 3 new products of Nordost - QBASE Mark III, QSINE và QWAVE

I know many members on this forum hate Nordost so much. But do not let hatres to blur your mind and reasoning. I just wanna be fair, even I do not like Nordost too.
  3. D

Now I can agree with you! At least we on the same page now! I just wanna be fair and don’t rule out anything! Of course it’s the Nordost to prove their product to work as their claims. However, if we can find their talks are non-sense or technically wrong, then the 3 new Nordost products are...
  4. D

Nah! These 3 products are different! They are not cables!
  5. D

Yes! Thank you so much! I love more answers with such knowledge like this!
  6. D

You cannot make assumption like that bro. If every Nordost products have been measured so far are bad, you cannot assume that ALL their products are bad. Let say, if some products of one company have measurement results really good, you cannot assume that ALL products that company make in the...
  7. D

You do not understand me that well. I’m not here to promote for Nordost! I’m here to look for technical answers to reveal the Nordost sellers BS claims!
  8. D

Your hate of Nordost snake-oil products has blurred your mind! Calm down, bro!
  9. D

Ok! I would like to explain more why I come into decision posting this. First of all, I’m prefer to be a reader, rather than talker, that’s why I joined a long time, but do not post regularly. Do not think active member is the one who talks plenty. Actually, I read plenty instead. Secondly, I...
  10. D

Please! At least you can quote and explain some technical errors from his claims?
  11. D

Dear friends, I found this video that a representative from Nordost explaining how the three new Nordost products (QBASE Mark III, QSINE và QWAVE) works to eliminate/reduce noise in the power line system. I would like to know what you guys thinking about what he said in the video.
  12. D

Integrated amp Sabaj A30a after almost 5 months of use

So I suggest to check for Support on Sabaj website. I saw the new firmware addressed and fix the sub vol output as well!
Top Bottom