Recent content by Druvicious

1. D

Subwoofer Comparison

Ah, appreciate the quick response.
  2. D

Subwoofer Comparison

Am I incorrect, or do the numbers from Brent's spreadsheet not match yours? For example, at 25 hz he has 112.1 and you have 106.1...
  3. D

Audioengine A5+ Powered Speaker Review

BTW, I don’t trust the frequency response above 80-10k hz. I have 8 ft ceilings & carpet. I tried to get the speakers to at least 4 feet off the ground, but that meant the tweeters were 4’8” off the ground, but only 3’2” from the ceiling. I’m guessing the upward trend from 8k-20k was ceiling...
  4. D

Here is a combined left/right graph on-axis SPL @ 1M. It's honestly the first time every taking speaker measurements, but I did follow the instructions laid-out here...
  5. D

Well, I guess I need to do some measurements and equalize accordingly (if needed). Appreciate the response.
  6. D

I bypassed the amp, not the crossover.
  7. D

Equalizer for Front L/R

Hello, I'm looking for the simplest, most effective way to apply some equalization to my front left/right speakers in my "home theater". I currently run a 4.2.2 setup (got rid of my center channel, as I prefer a phantom center) with a Sony STR-DH790 AVR fed by Apple 4K TV. The...
  8. D

I have had these speakers for years, and initially utilized them with a TV, replacing the soundbar I had. Over the years I got more into traditional home theater, so these were relegated to the closet as my AVR didn’t have pre-outs. Fast-forward to a few weeks ago, I figured out how to...
Top Bottom