Recent content by DouglasteR

1. DouglasteR

AMP for Hifiman He6SE (preferably DAC+AMP like the DX7 Pro)

It finally arrived ! (minus the trigger port P2 cable, oh well). Initial tests are marvelous !! Updated setup: PC->USB->Dx7 Pro in PreAMP -> XLR -> L70 with high gain, using XLR balanced out. With the L70 in high gain i can rattle the He6seV2 drives at 85% volume (should be the HP limit)...
  2. DouglasteR

Should arrive this weekend ! Can't wait to try it out ! It will be my very first stack (DX7 Pro + L70), had to also buy the XLR and IR cables. Completely understandable, BUT, when EQ'd, and the bass starts, you feel the lack of power in all other frenquencies.
  3. DouglasteR

After testing some more profiles, i ended going back to the Jae's config (albeit a little bass boosted). So i ended up biting the L70 option. I will stack it with the DX7 Pro and hopefully this will set me for a decade at least ! (who i'm trying to fool here :cool: ?) I must admit this is my...
  4. DouglasteR

Updated just to be sure ! No perceivable change ! Using it for today and tomorrow ! Let's see if i can sense any change ! Thanks. Yep, i understand. I've actually increased the foobar Preamp that was somthing that i forgot ! I will try to normalize all my library ! Thanks. The L70 is very...
  5. DouglasteR

The V590 alone cost almost all my setup including my PC ::oops:
  6. DouglasteR

Crossed my mind, not gonna lie. But the EQ does makes a huge difference. I see. I'll apply those settings and make a listening session to feel the change. I'll report back asap. Thanks !
  7. DouglasteR

Bummer :( , The DX7 PRo+ is stronger than my DX7 Pro, so i'm even lower :( But would it be enough ? I'm aiming at ~110 SPL. Could you please elaborate ? The adapter would protect my HP from the excess power ? Yep, that's exactly my problem. Some music sounds loud, other not so much and...
  8. DouglasteR

Hi again friends, After some researching forums like ours, i ended buying "my" audio end game combo, both for music listening as well as gaming. Everything was nice, i've never had such refined and powerfull audio, BUT, as always, i crave more. It seems like, after many months of use, the...
  9. DouglasteR

Hifiman He6se v2

Can you please share your profiles for Peace or APO ? Thanks.
  10. DouglasteR

Topping DX7 Pro DAC and Headphone Amp Reviewed

After the death of my Beyer T1 first gen (yes, almost 11 years of dire service) i´m upgrading to the DX7 Pro (from the DX3 Pro). My intent is to drive a Hifiman He6seV2, anyone here have the same setup ?
  11. DouglasteR

Review and Measurements of Topping DX3Pro DAC and Headphone Amp

I firmly believe this is not the case. @amirm have bashed much more expensive equipment from more powerful companies. One of the pillars of this forum is credibility, any other thing is suicide.
  12. DouglasteR

Just use it normally. Mine just reach 2 whole months without a problem. I always turn it off after use (and it power on automatically when i turn my PC on).
  13. DouglasteR

Review and Measurements of NAD T758 V3 AVR

Sometimes a man must face (and hear) the ugly truth :p
  14. DouglasteR

Review and Measurements of NAD T758 V3 AVR

Yuck, makes me wonder how bad my Pioneer Elite SC-35 (that i almost sold my kidney for) really is :(
  15. DouglasteR

One month (i believe?) with mine. No problems so far !
Top Bottom