Recent content by domiji

1. domiji

Topping D30Pro Review (Balanced DAC)

Hello ASR-Community, i love my D30 Pro but i am a bit confused about the "filter" discussion. Which filter is recommend for the best "theoretical performance"? Thank you all for your help and have a great day Dominik
  2. domiji

Topping A90 Discrete Review (Headphone Amp & Preamp)

I updated mine today and i wasnt able to do this on my Mac Mini M1. I also got the -2 error code. So i switched to a Windows machine and everything went smoothly.
  3. domiji

Topping D90 Balanced USB DAC Review

Hello ASR Community, can someone of the D90 owners here tell me if the DAC is still in DSD Direct mode when DoP DSD is used? Thanks for your help :-)
  4. domiji

Topping D30Pro Review (Balanced DAC)

Hello ASR Community, does anyone know if the the D30 Pro does only "direct DSD" in DSD128 mode? I've found a post in this thread but it was nevery really answered. I want to try out some different upsampling mechanism and it would be great if i know what DSD mode will be DSD direct...
  5. domiji

Music Service Shield for Volumio (shield of processes useful?)

Hello ASR community, i've gone trough a tough process of massive downsizing my "useless" audiophile gear from a 5k$ headphone electronic-stack (ifi iDSD Pro, iCAN Pro and a lot of other stuff like a Naim Uniti Atom HE) and very expensive headphones like Focal Utopia, Audeze LCD4z, ZMF Verite...
  6. domiji

Should i buy another SMPS for my Burson Conductor 3?

Thank you very much :-) So if i just buy a Meanwell (B-Version C7) just because of the reasons of longlivety and reliability everything is fine?
  7. domiji

Thanks for your reply :-) I don't have any problems with the power supply but i thought if there could be an audible improvement in sound quality?
  8. domiji

Hello ASR Community :) i own a Burson Condcutor 3 XP and love the device. The Burson uses the MCSP (Max Current Power Supply: https://www.bursonaudio.com/about-us/max-current-power-supply/) power supply from Burson and this is feed by a simple genereic chinese SMPS. I was now wondering if it...
  9. domiji

Singxer SA-1 Review (Balanced Headphone Amp)

I've got the SA-1 and the SDA-6 Pro and together they drive my Aryas incredible well and with lots of "authority". Perfect combo :-)
  10. domiji

Measurements of Singxer SA-1 Headphone Amp(Preview)

I have measured the xlr output of my SDA 6 DAC. The DC is normally between 1 and 5mV in Playback mode. Is it safe to use the jumper mod? From what i have read is that these numbers are very good: https://www.wikihow.com/Measure-DC-Offset This is maybe a silly question but will a dc blocker...
  11. domiji

Measurements of Singxer SA-1 Headphone Amp(Preview)

Has anyone done the DC jumper mod yet?
  12. domiji

What headphone(s) do you own ?

After a lot of In Ears i finally settle with over ear headphones :) My current collection: Hifiman Arya Focal Elex(ear) Grado GS1000 Beyerdynamic Amiron Home
  13. domiji

DC on the mains // DC Blockers needed?

Thanks for your help :-) One of my devices (ZeroZone power supply) do slightly hum. So i've ordered this iFi device just for testing. But it doesn't do anything to the hum. So i think it is just a bad transformer. I was just asking myself if the hum does also degrade the SQ of the whole system :)
  14. domiji

DC on the mains // DC Blockers needed?

Hello ASR Community :-) i want to ask you if you experienced any trouble with DC on the mains? Is this just another marketing BS or real? iFi released a new DC blocker like this: https://ifi-audio.com/products/dc-blocker/ I know that DC on the mains can make transformers hum - but beside of...
  15. domiji

Norne Audio Premium Headphone Cable Review

In my opinion soundquality is not the only thing when it comes to cables. I bought a Forza Audio Works Noir Hybrid cable because i think it is the most beautiful cable out there and the ergonomics are just crazy good for me. Does it sound better? I don't care :D
Top Bottom