Recent content by Destination: Moon

1. D

Looking for front door 4 inch mid + tweeter speaker recommendations or reviews for BMW?

One of the major differences between the Base and factory upgraded HK system is the way the door speakers are arranged. My system sounds like it is a coaxial but it's mounted about a foot below your shoulders. The HK system adds separate tweeters that sit closer to ear level. I listened to...
  2. D

Looking for front door 4 inch mid + tweeter speaker recommendations or reviews for BMW?

Hi, Our new car unfortunately came thru with the base audio system. I'd like to upgrade the front doors speakers . Thinking that will be the best bang for the buck - effort Don't see any car audio reviews here on ASRbut hoping someone has some information with sharing. The bigger players...
  3. D

Jazz ♫ Music only | In the now, or recently, or that you love...

Saw Bob James a couple weeks ago. One of the best concerts I've ever attended. Sensational feel like making live from 2018 but it's on his latest album too Mister Magic https://g.co/kgs/K1FNHn
  4. D

New Affordable Accuracy Monitor from Philharmonic Audio?

The c note is 1000 dollars! What?
  5. D

Thanks! Are any of them on par with the last AAM?
  6. D

I saw those but they probably don't go as low as the AAM since they have a 4 inch woofer. I think the old ones had a 6 inch?
  7. D

Any chance there is an AA resurrection in the pipeline?
  8. D

Best place to buy Digital Music now that Amazon has made it very difficult?

Hi, I'm trying to buy specific new songs. You can find them but when they display in a play window the button is a shuffle button so you can't listen to make sure it's the song or version you want. Frustrating as hell
  9. D

Best place to buy Digital Music now that Amazon has made it very difficult?

I like to buy and own my music collection. I have been faithfully buying all my music from Amazon. But now when you go on they do not let you play the songs you select. There is a shuffle button there instead of a play button. The most annoying and stupid thing ever. I am gussing this is...
  10. D

Do you have Tinnitis? (Ringing sound in your ears)

Have had this problem too for a long time now. Maybe 30 years. I've got the Etymotic passive plugs on all my key chains so they are always with me. Loud music and especially restaurants (seems like from a different era now) and clattering dishes were like an ice pick. The Etys were great for...
  11. D

Zero-emission vehicles, their batteries & subsidies/rebates for them.- No politics regarding the subsidies!

You said your testing the water like your municipal water is tested. So that leaves out a bunch of possible problems that municipal water systems don't deal with. You'll forgive me for intruding. I spent my college education and working life in the food and food processing industry...
  12. D

Zero-emission vehicles, their batteries & subsidies/rebates for them.- No politics regarding the subsidies!

The thing about water that's condensed on coils and distilled water in general is it's propensity to dissolve metals. If it's AC condensate you not be drinking it. Distilled water is a highly aggressive solvent. Especially if y heated for tea or coffee in stainless steel. I don't think there...
  13. D

Refreshing movies worth watching

Let's not forget Brazil... Probably not in the refreshing category but another favorite
  14. D

Refreshing movies worth watching

Here's three......4, that we love Beyond the Infinite Two Minutes - Japanese subtitled time travel comedy that a lot of you will appreciate OSS 117 - French subtitled - the early ones are serious but the last two are super campy comedies that are really fun From Africa, and Cairo very funny...
  15. D

Nuclear Fusion ... Interested? ... This is it, this is the spot to explore ...

All the costs you list fail to account for the associated cost to infrastructure, crop loss, inundation, habitat loss, mass migration, and the toll on human and wildlife suffering. Why are those costs never mentioned or accounted for? Its what has gotten us here in the first place - and this...
Top Bottom