Recent content by DeLub

1. DeLub

Audyssey Manual Calibration Master Stroke

I experimented with some of the options above, and also did not really like how the "spinorama version" turned out. I, of course, cannot draw any generic conclusions based on this, just my preference. @OCA, instead of adding the anti-HF array to the result, why don't you limit equalization to...
  2. DeLub

I made sure to clean up after myself in order to not mess up the indices. I also removed the anti-HF stuff, as this is already compensated for in my filters. Is it possible to only multiply from 300Hz and up?
  3. DeLub

OCA created an even more automated approach explained in this video . @OCA, what I noticed is that you don't allow any boost anymore up to 200Hz. In a previous video you were using a max of 5dB if I remember correctly. Why is that? While I do agree with your insight that the room should not be...
  4. DeLub

Apple AirPods Max Review (Noise Cancelling Headphone)

No. It will also apply dynamic compression and you can’t get the exact same filters.
  5. DeLub

Target Room Response and Cinema X-curve

Hmm… I thought the increase in bass level should be less then the overall increase according to the FM curves. Features taking these curves into account are DynamicEQ from Audyssey, or Dolby Loudness and perhaps others…
  6. DeLub

I think that software already provides you with the freedom to create any filter. I remember that in an upcoming version it will even have the option to import rew filters. So, none. But I’m not willing to pay such a large amount of money to only be able to use it on a single receiver. This...
  7. DeLub

Could this be due to using a decimal comma instead of a point accidentally?
  8. DeLub

This last video led to the best result so far. Thank you very much! I did a few things differently the second time. I'm using the Bruel&Kjær target curve (you can find it here; you can load it as a target curve in REW's EQ window). This curve has a bit less bass boost, which I think is too much...
  9. DeLub

Sound Check (Apple's volume normalization) changed target level?

Apple Music used to normalize tracks at -16LUFS. And I remember reading that Atmos tracks are required by Dolby to be mixed at -18. And I assume Atmos tracks are not subjected to normalization in Apple Music. This explained why Atmos tracks were always a bit softer than the stereo tracks. But I...
  10. DeLub

Using a Raspberry Pi as equaliser in between an USB source (iPad) and USB DAC

I expect it is, but don’t sue me if I’m wrong.
  11. DeLub

New Apple Music App for Classical

Yes, but then you don't get Atmos.
  12. DeLub

New Apple Music App for Classical

But no ability to control my Apple TV. So to listen on my AVR I still need to use the normal Apple Music
Top Bottom