Recent content by CosmicDancer

1. C

Genelec W371A + The Ones : My quest for the Grail is over

I also have an 8361 and agree that Twitter's slightly higher height makes the sound much more realistic.(I imagine when I'm sitting. The musician in front of me is always higher than me :)) You said your ear is 4 inches below the acoustic axis, how far is it? 4 inches at a distance of 1M has an...
  2. C

Genelec 8351B Teardown (2nd Disassembled)

Thank you for your information. I ordered 8361, and it will arrive at the end of this year or early next year.
  3. C

The REAL Problem of March Audio's Sointuva WG (Review, Measurements and Reinforcements with Klippel device)

Mix a teaspoon of soap in water, and spray or put the solution on the area that you suspect is leaking. If bubbles start to show up, it's an indication that you have a leak.;)
  4. C

The REAL Problem of March Audio's Sointuva WG (Review, Measurements and Reinforcements with Klippel device)

After Alan fixed the problem that Nuyes told thing: Look! Our product is good! Nuyes was lying! Apologize to me! WOW WOW WOW ~
  5. C

If Alan had said this simple sentence, this would not have happened. " I'll check and fix it. Send it to me. " WOW...
  6. C

Confirmed that LED can be turned off. I'm going to turn off the lights and put stickers on the LED and symmetrical positions. If I decide to use this for the rest of my life, I'm also thinking of removing the LED and blocking it with putty.
  7. C

English is not my first language. I have a 'symmetry obsessive complementary disorder', and I feel very uncomfortable that the GENELEC'S Coxial Twitter-mid 'PROTECTIVE GRILL' is not vertical. In the meantime, I saw the possibility that the Twitter grill could be vertically aligned by...
Top Bottom