Recent content by comicbookdb

1. C

Looking to add Bluetooth to my setup but not lose the hardwired audio

Hi everyone, I'm new to a lot of this so I'm trying to figure out the best solution here. First my setup: Pro ject turntable connects to a MicroPhono preamp which connects to a DaytonAudio amp which connects to Polk speakers, all wired. This is all in my office where the record collection...
  2. C

Strange clicking noises with Loxjie A30

I get clicking with Bluetooth and USB modes, none for the other input types. This is the same on both A30 units.
  3. C

Well, I'm back on this. I ordered a new A30 thinking it was just a bad unit but as soon as I plugged in the first Polk XT20 speaker, the clicking started. Didn't plug anything in for input, just set it to Bluetooth and it clicks. But here's the thing - I took the A30 to my entertainment center...
  4. C

It was pointed out to me that I'm not using coax, I'm using RCA. Can't that be used with 6 & 7?
  5. C

Unfortunately not. I ordered it almost two months ago but couldn't set it up until now. To make things worse, I can't find anything about Loxjie's warranty on their website.
  6. C

I'll have to look for a headphone adapter so it might take me some time (we just moved, lots of boxes still). I did take the speakers to the entertainment center and swapped them in - they sounded great. So I don't think it's the speakers.
  7. C

Just checked and there is plenty of room between the banana plugs and no stray wires on the speaker ends
  8. C

Great to know about the RCA, thank you. I just checked the speakers (bare wire) and I don’t see any stray wires. i did use banana plugs for the amp after reading about them in a thread here so I don't think it’s there,
  9. C

Does that mean I can use RCA cables into the left inputs? When I (mistakenly) unplugged one of the speakers during the clicking, there was clicking in the speaker that was still plugged in as well. I’m going to try connecting the speakers to my home entertainment system to make sure it’s not them.
  10. C

It should be, I just bought it in May
  11. C

I get the same clicking sound.
  12. C

The preamplifier only has RCA out and the A30 doesn't have RCA in. But I'm thinking I have two problems - 1) that I can't connect my preamp to the A30 and 2) that even if I take the preamp out of the equation and switch to Bluetooth, the speakers make this clicking sound.
  13. C

Thank you for the warning. Hopefully I didn't do any harm, I only unplugged one of the four plugs to the speakers...
  14. C

Urk you're absolutely right. That would definitely be a good reason that it's not receiving a coaxial input. I am truly a moron. I've unplugged the RCA cable from the A30 :rolleyes: but I still hear the clicking when I switch it to Bluetooth output (or USB audio output). Changing the volume on...
Top Bottom