Recent content by CJ4life

1. C

Denon AVR-A1H

Yes you can. All four RCA outputs remain active, even if using the XLRs for your LCR speakers. This was also discussed at some point in the AVR-A1H webinar hosted by Denon, though I can't remember the time stamp.
  2. C

Is my power amplifier single-ended? Is it single-ended in bridged mode?

Excellent, thank you! Would there be any gain/volume issues with one part of the speaker being bridged and another not?
  3. C

So, continuing the "rabbit hole" a bit: The "stereo-dimensional-array" on the Polk L800s is the area affected by the differential amps, which are the tweeter and the mid-bass driver If I bi-amped the L800s and "bridged" only the low-frequency 10" woofers, It should not affect the...
  4. C

OK, so if I run it without being bridged, I should be good for my purposes? (needing a single-ended amp)
  5. C

Hello all: So I'm getting pretty close to purchasing the Polk L800s for my front L/Rs, but there's a little bit of information I need regarding my amplification first: The L800s require a single-ended amplifier (NOT balanced / differential) to maximize the effect of the SDA-pro technology...
  6. C

Onkyo TX-RZ50 Review (Home Theater AVR)

Just from reading this over, seems like this would actually make a pretty decent pre-amp if using external amplification, no? Especially if you factor in Dirac as the room correction software. Thoughts?
Top Bottom