Recent content by Circle

1. Circle

Yamaha P-225 digital piano can not connect to iPad by a USB-C to USB-A adaptor

That doesn't make sense, cuz the iPhone and MacBook can connect to it, only the iPad doesn't work.
  2. Circle

No idea so far. I bought a new USB-C to USB-B cable, and still the same situation.
  3. Circle

I've been attempting to link my Yamaha P-225 to my iPad Pro using a USB-C to USB-A adapter and a standard USB-A to USB-B cable. However, both the iPad and the Smart Pianist app fail to detect the piano in this setup. But when I change the adaptor to a USB Hub that has not only USB but a lot of...
  4. Circle

Topping E70 volume control issue with iOS

Oh, I see. So, does that mean the volume I controlled on the phone is not the phone's volume but actually the DAC's volume?
  5. Circle

Topping E70 volume control issue with iOS

Hi all, I recently got a Topping E70 to upgrade my old EX5. I found when I have my iPhone (or iPad) connected to E70, I can still control the volume on the phone. But when I connect to EX5 or the DACs I used before, the volume control on the system will be locked and can't be adjusted. I...
  6. Circle

Can I do room correction EQ manually with Neumann KH 80?

LGTM. I've got an iPad and it seems that I can do exactly what I want. Thanks for your help!
  7. Circle

Can I do room correction EQ manually with Neumann KH 80?

Hi all, I'm using a pair of Genelec G1 to listen to musics for a while. But the bass issue is really annoying since there's barely no acoustic treatment in my current room. I've got a miniDSP UMIK-1 mic to do a measurement and I can see there's some high peaks in the bass range. I've tried...
Top Bottom