Recent content by Chriz

1. C

PS Audio PowerPlant 12 Review (AC Regenerator)

Essentially, AC power, as any amplified signal is just modulated AC power.
  2. C

PS Audio PowerPlant 12 Review (AC Regenerator)

As far as I understand the intention/functioning of Powerplants (and what Paul repeatedly explained in his videos) two important aspects are: 1) clean up the delivered power by rebuilding the sinewave, and 2) provide an energy source with a "lower than mains" impedance, which is particularly...
  3. C

Denon AVR-X6700H Home Theater AVR Review

Thanks Peng and hmt.... :)
  4. C

Denon AVR-X6700H Home Theater AVR Review

Hi Amir, love the work you are doing here, so many thanks. I have one question, that I had asked in another review, but wasn’t has answered (I believe), so I dare to ask it gain. :) Currently, I am using a Denon 6500, and are about to switch to the 6700 for the amp disconnect feature, as I am...
  5. C

Marantz SR6014 AVR Review

Thanks a lot for this review (and many before). I have to admit that since some time now, one of the first things that I do in the morning (it is 8:00 am here in Europe – probably later when I hit post) is check if there is a new review on ASR to enjoy with my wake up cup of tea... :) I have...
  6. C

Denon AVR-X3600H AV Receiver Review

Hi all, only recently came across this forum, but I must say, after spending the last days reading this 18-page discussion (and so many reviews), I love it... :) Reading this thread, I remembered a question that has been bugging me for quite some time now. Specifically, it is related to the...
Top Bottom