Recent content by Chrise36

1. C

dbx 1231 Graphic EQ Review

With my headphone setup (Tanchjim space lite unbalanced to DBX 1231 and then unbalanced to.SABAJ A10H to Philips X2HR) it was like listening to 80s hifi when engaging the EQ. Maybe with a balanced setup it would be better. I will try to hear the 231s or the ART 355. There are also used RANE ME...
  2. C

Cheap small portable DAC/AMP with no or minimal hissing

Tanchjim space lite absolutely quiet and powerful for 45$
  3. C

ATC speakers / Monitors

Ask him via email
  4. C

ATC speakers / Monitors

Are you selling these now?
  5. C

ATC speakers / Monitors

I think they did indeed: https://www.audiophileexperts.com/en/products/scm20-psl-loudspeakers
  6. C

I did not purchase it yet i tried the 1231 but i was disappointed.Is the limiter active on the 1231? The difference was significant when the eq was active vs inactive.
  7. C

The 2231 has the variable version
  8. C

Ok i just tried the 1231 i found it is degrading the sound at least with unbalanced source. Could be because of the peak limiter is always active.
  9. C

What connections did you use in your chain? I would like to use rca from my dac should i use rca to ts or trs?
  10. C

Has anyone experience with the Klark teknik DN 370 because I saw it has variable q instead of the fixed q of the dbx but what about noise? Which of the two to eq headphones?
  11. C

No hiss no sound degradation when you turn it on?
  12. C

Can you try it with headphones on?
  13. C

Down4Sound JP95 Car Amplifier Review

It actually made more than 160(x 4) on the amp dyno at 8 ohm and 250 at 4 ohm.
  14. C

ATC speakers / Monitors

https://www.klippel.de/products/rd-system.html
Top Bottom