Recent content by chefffe

1. C

NAD M10 Streaming Amplifier Review

Absolutely and it can handle two subwoofers. There is not any feature missing which I could think of.
  2. C

Who has a room without sub-modes ??? ... I have my 3rd appartment now and none of them was sound perfect. Either you spend a little fortune and maybe ugly room hardware equalization or you use room correction software like the NAD has. The full package the NAD provides is overall unbeatable...
  3. C

Masterpiece ... Accutop :cool:

Here are all details: https://www.lautsprechershop.de/hifi/accutop_en.htm
  4. C

Thanks and true, they are very cost intensive but I believe these will stay as my last Speaker pair for myself. Whoever is interested, I created also the 3D and cutting files for a milling machine. The paint was more or less the hardest thing, it took me around 2 weeks to get it acceptable...
  5. C

I am building since 30 years regularly Speakers but my last project with the "Klang+Ton" Project Accutop is so amazing, I still cant believe the result. Whoever is looking for a speaker which is extraordinary in a not too big room and not too loud environment might get excited with them (like me).
  6. C

I am obsessed with my RPI5 running as a streamer for Qobuz and more!!!

The Pi solution works great, no doubt ... but ... after using it around a year I was quite fed up with no possibility to switch off easily. Any time have to startup PI, starting DAC, starting Amplifier, starting DSP and messing around with bad working touchscreen. I simply used it more seldom...
  7. C

No, its that bad .... you get ear-cancer :facepalm::)
  8. C

No, the device has its standby function with just few Watts. This is the network standby. Why not the BluOS Software nor the device itself has a button for it I dont know. You can only stop music and it will automatically go after, I guess 15min, into this standby. There is also a real shutdown...
  9. C

Eversolo AMP-F2 Class D Power Amplifier (Coming Soon)

There was no convincement ;) from my side, just facts. Just the room correction alone is already a killer feature, or do you have a perfect roomacoustic? I regularly buy and sell devices since the last 15-20years and this NAD is the first one which created an addiction. To me its simplyperfect...
  10. C

Wrong, some testers meant the analog inputs sound even better than the internal processing. Tbh I dont care as the sound is to me the end of top line I want to go. I live in an apartment with neighbours and of course it is not a powerhouse but with decent volume I never heard better. Altogether...
  11. C

All of this gets useless with NAD M10V2 :cool:
  12. C

The right temp went at mine up to 69C once. Now I have 60 there. I am happy with that. There was few days ago a new update but I have no clue which things were changed. Sounds like its good that I dont use my sub as my Mains have more than enough bass.
  13. C

Just a little new version, which I will keep. Its slightly M33typeish :D, at least that was the plan. Hope I dont bore you with these posts ... In Reality it looks way better than on these photos, u dont see dust ...
  14. C

To me this is my first audio device which created an addiction. I walk by the device, touch screen and it plays ... I control from PC/Tab/Phone/Remote and everything works simply perfect. I never heard that much music before in my life and the sound quality is excellent. In my room I must use...
  15. C

Indeed :D ... no doubt, the madness started when i tested the glass and a little piece broke immediately :facepalm:
Top Bottom