Recent content by CerealKiller

1. CerealKiller

Big sounding mini speakers

Maybe some one already mentioned this, but you could check Vanatoo's line of speakers, Transparent Zero and Transparent One (I belive the most recent is One Encore)
  2. CerealKiller

Out for a few more days

So sorry to hear that!, I hope your wife gets better soon and you two can manage that flooding disaster without further complications, making a small contribution to you now so it will be of any help to the cause. Get better!
  3. CerealKiller

Hegel H95 Review (Streaming Amplifier)

And for your comitement to work we can't never be thankfull enough, thank u Amir, u singel handedly have built the most extensive database and inspired others to folow that example.
  4. CerealKiller

Grado SR60x Review (on ear headphone)

Koss porta Pro is king of budget portables IMO and would loooooooooove to see it measured
  5. CerealKiller

Help needed!Mains noise in all my usb DACs, it stops when i touch some metalic part with my fingers.

Ok I guess the better option would be to have it revised by a certified electrician then. Thanks!
  6. CerealKiller

Help needed!Mains noise in all my usb DACs, it stops when i touch some metalic part with my fingers.

Yes i can, in case it solves the problem, this will prove if the earth wiring of that room is defective right? And in case it doesnt solve it, proves the whole appartment earth wiring beeing conected to, well not a good earth rigth?
  7. CerealKiller

Yes, every mains cable has the third pin, and outlets have the ground wiring present to, i opened them and checked, Im not to fond on the building electryc instalation beeing corectly earthed thoug... and I assum that something only a trained electrician should be checking. Oh and my laptop...
  8. CerealKiller

Hi dear comunity, I'm having this problem with my setup wich i I cant seem to find a way around it. Mains noise leaks to every dac I own when conected via USB, it hapens in standalone dacs, as my topping D10 and DX3pro and also through my audio interfaces, bheringer euphoria and Motu M4. I...
  9. CerealKiller

JBL 308P MKII Studio Monitor Review

Wonder if its just a psycho acoustic perception, manny times I thought had done permanent damage to some of my speakers or headphones just to "try them" again another day and coud not hear the same distortion at similar levels.
  10. CerealKiller

Advice for desk audio setup for DJ/ video editing/ gaming

Hi, just a thougt, you could do something like this: Get a USB DAC to solve the poor quality if laptop dac, something like a topping D10s is inexpensive and miles ahead in quality + a headphone amp like JDS labs atom wich also serves as a pre amp and it has 2 inputs to! (only one of those is...
  11. CerealKiller

Advice for desk audio setup for DJ/ video editing/ gaming

Hi, just a thougth here, I found strange that rekordbox wont let you fully use the M4 outputs for master/cue out, since it is a 4x4 chanel interface it should, at least in theory, be able to route a stereo pair to chanels 1&2 (labled as monitor) and a second stereo pair to channels 3&4 (labled...
  12. CerealKiller

JBL Stage A130 Review (speaker)

I recently bought a pair, new closed box from unoficial importer, haven't got a proper amp for driving them yet so, still in the box. Since I live in Patagonia Argentina shipping even one of them to Amirm will be actually more expensive than what I paid for them so... But it will nice to see...
  13. CerealKiller

JBL Stage A130 Review (speaker)

My secret fantasy for a while has been that someone sends a pair of JBL arena 130 to Amirm for review, and of course that measurement results in a pleasant suprise, well this beeing sort of the replacement model only fuels that fantasy a little more. Thanks Amirm as always for a fantastic work.
  14. CerealKiller

JBL 308P MKII Studio Monitor Review

I own 305p + PreSonus temblor t10. Used it that way for a year. Its good at nearfield on the desk. Lately took them to the living room, tried the combo for some months and finally removed the sub, it Made some trouble in the form of resonancia, front back walls aré not suficiently apart i...
  15. CerealKiller

MOTU M4 interest?

Is that on Windows? Do rca 3&4 output the same audio as 1/4" 1&2 ? My intenton is to hook 1&2 balanced outs to a pair of jbl 305 and 3&4 single ended to a atom amp. Would like both devices to play the same tho.
Top Bottom