Recent content by Ceku

1. Ceku

Topping D10 with RaspberryPi4 - display issue 48 Khz

Installed Volumio, and its back to normal: 44,1 KHz. Problem solved... I guess.
  2. Ceku

Yet again, it seems that it's D10: By considering the following line-up:
  3. Ceku

I'm lost... I already have the following; there I understand that D10 is already the default output device, am I wrong? output hw:CARD=D10s,DEV=0 D10s, USB Audio Direct hardware device without any conversions
  4. Ceku

Just recently found and applied the following solution: sudo nano /usr/share/alsa/alsa.conf defaults.pcm.dmix.rate 44100 (default was 48000) Now the DAC shows 44,1 KHz but the sound is not there. What I do here could be 44 Khz resampled to 48 KHz and then back to 44,1 Khz?
  5. Ceku

Here under what I get full when I check via aplay -L (I'm currently getting the sound via Topping D10s) sysdefault Default Audio Device default output hw:CARD=D10s,DEV=0 D10s, USB Audio Direct hardware device without any conversions plughw:CARD=D10s,DEV=0 D10s, USB Audio...
  6. Ceku

I see the following when I check on Pi: """ output hw:CARD=D10s,DEV=0 D10s, USB Audio Direct hardware device without any conversions plughw:CARD=D10s,DEV=0 D10s, USB Audio Hardware device with all software conversions """ It seems that D10 is already a direct hardware. And I...
  7. Ceku

Nothing actually, I've installed a Raspian-Lite on the device and followed the instructions here: https://www.jeffreythompson.org/blog/2020/04/29/build-an-airplay-receiver-using-raspberry-pi/
  8. Ceku

Hello, I've recently switched to DAC10 with RaspberryPi4 combo, to listen Apple Music via Airplay. The problem is, the DAC10's display is showing a constant 48.0 PCM no matter what quality (ALAC 256 or 24 bits/48 Khz) I listen to on Apple Music: Do you think it's normal and correct? I know...
  9. Ceku

Needing support with Topping D10 & Raspberry & Airplay

Do you think this will do? https://www.amazon.de/-/en/Raspberry-Supports-Bluetooth-Switching-Supply/dp/B09HNPJCF7/ref=sr_1_1?crid=1JMM0YTJSGSY0&keywords=Raspberry+Pi+3B&qid=1648931173&refinements=p_36%3A428373031&rnid=428358031&s=computers&sprefix=raspberry+pi+3b%2Caps%2C110&sr=1-1
  10. Ceku

Yes but I'm looking for a complete wireless solution from my Iphone. Iphone should airplay to "X", and "X" should both transfer the electric/power and sound to DAC.
  11. Ceku

Hello, Just trying to find a solution to listen to 16/44.1 KHz via Apple Music "wirelessly" by the following tools I have: Iphone > ??? > Topping D10 > Ampli > Speakers How can I fill this "???" in order to get Airplay to it and transfer both sound and power to Topping D10? Having troubling...
Top Bottom