Recent content by Cecosan

1. Cecosan

NEOHIPO ET30 VU Meter Speaker Switcher Review

As a Young man I was dreaming of McIntosh VU meters. Dreams come true. It is fun, also indicator of hearing loss. It comes with ages.
  2. Cecosan

WiiM Pro Streamer

I have few radios from fifties for grant
  3. Cecosan

WiiM Pro Streamer

Noise, interference
  4. Cecosan

WiiM Pro Streamer

I'm using iFI "Pure" switching supply with "DC Purifier" in between. Let's say firm bass as a consequence, but .... it is subjective or could be fix in my head effect.
  5. Cecosan

WiiM Pro Streamer

Yes, obvious. Bit perfect with Wiim, bit depth and sampling limitation with box or resampled.
  6. Cecosan

WiiM Pro Streamer

Wiim Pro + Topping DX5 + McIntosh 2500 + McIntosh 275 + MBL116 = Music from heaven Wiim Pro Ethernet cable DX5 on Wiim App MQA Decoder and Renderer Sreaming local music from old Samsung S10+ Perfect Streaming Tidal MQA Perfect Digital music for 500€. The difference to 20.000€ for wannabe Hi end...
  7. Cecosan

Topping DX5 Review (DAC & HP Amp)

Confirmation of measurements and kudos to Topping. Great preamp for power amp and sub at the same time. C2500 will be replaced with 90 pre.
  8. Cecosan

Response to PS Audio on P12 PowerPlant Measurements (Video)

It is not only PS Audio, it is "Hi End" community where music and correctness of its reproduction do not play major role. Read mainstream Audio magazines, go to shows and listen to the potential buyers of multi$$$ systems. This is the community the owner of PS Audio is talking. And with...
Top Bottom