Recent content by cbrents73

1. C

Anthem to introduce new models!

Hi, to the best of my knowledge we didn’t participate in the virtual CES and I’m not aware of anything new for the International market that’s any different than what we’ve released here in the USA?
  2. C

The MRX1140 and AVM70 will have all of the same functionality, its just a matter of wanting a standalone pre/pro or have a receiver and utilize the amps inside of it to run the Atmos channels. The AVM70 is still going to have an advantage over the 1140. Run some good XLR’s out of it to your...
  3. C

Best AV Processor under $3k? Lexicon MC-10, Anthem AVM 60, or something else?

Meant to add; you can also create up to four profiles within ARC to change the configurations and assign them to various inputs - where you can create up to 30 virtual inputs allowing one source to have multiple inputs and configurations. This allows you to only have to change inputs based on...
  4. C

Sorry, am a little confused by the question. 5.1.4 with only rear surrounds enabled is a 5.1 system - the .4 part is the Atmos channels. Are you asking if 5.1 will still process Atmos? If you download ARC Genesis https://anthemarc.com there is a "Demo Mode" you can run in ARC on the 1120...
  5. C

The manuals should be revised hopefully by the time we’re ready to ship product. I sold Bryston years ago and are fine products. Based on experience, I don’t have to hear the 740 to know that the AVM70 will do a better job of controlling those amps than a Receiver will, but I know you have...
  6. C

Great dilemma isn't it...this hobby definitely has its challenges! The answer to your first question about the channel configurations is yes, you can use the amps in the receiver to handle the Atmos channels while your external amp is running the main 7. The only amplifier channel not...
  7. C

Hello, I get asked this frequently - I submitted a request to our team a long time ago and I know it appears to be a simple thing on the surface, but there is a LONG line of reviewers all pounding on the door consisting of; online magazines, print magazines, forums, bloggers (independent and...
  8. C

Thank you for your support, we appreciate it! I'm sorry, I'm not going to be able to give you any real definitive answers in regards to the internal differences and won't have specs on anything until we have actual manufactured "Production" units to measure, so I'm not sure how things will...
  9. C

Any Receiver that has pre-outs bypasses the amplification section within it - so the receiver's amp will not clip, and as long as you don't push the added separate amp any harder than you would your receiver's, it will not clip either. We're making ours so that the Left & Right front channels...
  10. C

Hello, I'm actually not responsible for sending products out for Review, that's handled by our Marketing Department. I can only try and influence, but it's ultimately up to them as to who, when, and how that's handled. Thanks!
  11. C

Hello, I haven't been on for a while and just saw your note. There's absolutely nothing wrong with using fans if components are in an unventilated or restricted space to prevent things from overheating. The one you're interested in shouldn't be a problem at all.
  12. C

We intentionally did not use any 2.1 chipsets. Just like most things, there are good-better-best versions and we've been waiting for better versions to become available. When the right ones become available, that's when we'll have an announcement of a price and a timeline. The update should...
  13. C

You will be able to see/receive some On-Screen "Feedback" like Volume, Input, Surround, etc. just like how the MRX20 Series does - just no onscreen setup on the TV. You can use the screen on the unit to fully set it up, but it will be easier to use your phone, tablet, or computer for the setup...
  14. C

I realize there will always be functions/features on the wish list...ARC will not work on any of the secondary zones - only the theater/surround area. On the prior generation, our DSP's for the secondary Zones simply didn't have the capability of handling ARC and is likely the case on these due...
Top Bottom