cbrents73

Hello and thank you for visiting. Though I am biased toward my brands and products, I have an extensive background in high end audio and will always work to give unbiased answers in my replies.

From 1993-2002 I was a partner at Audioport Ltd in Overland Park KS where I sold products such as; Wilson Audio, Thiel, Martin Logan, Bowers & Wilkins, Sonus Faber, Vienna Acoustics, Mark Levinson/Proceed, Audio Research, Bryston, Classe', Rotel, VTL, Counterpoint, Denon, Runco, Crestron, Theta Digital, Meridian, Linn, SME, ProJect, Benz Micro, Grado, Sumiko, Transparent Cable, AudioQuest Cable, Kimber Cable and we did a lot of trade-in/used and consignments where we got the opportunity to experience a lot of brands we didn't build our business on.

After leaving Audioport, I worked as an Independent Rep covering MO, KS, NE, and IA selling many of the brands I had sold in retail. I was the last Independent Rep that Bowers & Wilkins/Rotel/Classe' had before going to direct Regionals.

I joined Paradigm & Anthem in February 2016 and manage four territories covering 15 states. With the exception of Texas, I have every state between the Mississippi River and the Rocky Mountains. If you have questions regarding our products, please drop me a line and I will respond as soon as I can. However, please keep in mind, though Audio is my profession, sites such as this is related to my hobby, and between my wife and kids, please don't be offended if I don't reply right away and takes a while.
Birthday
Jan 18, 1973 (Age: 51)
Occupation
Regional Sales Manager Paradigm & Anthem

Signature

Chris Sipes
Regional Sales Manager
Paradigm & Anthem

Following

Top Bottom