Recent content by CarverPro

1. C

Bring Back The K2 Into Production

Such a brute. Even without subs or an eq, it delivers an awesome bottom end punch. 25 years old, never been opened for freshening up.. and it’s still rock solid hour after hour.
  2. C

CROWN $370 K2-❤️

I have been told my numerous Crown fanatics that the Chinese built Crown amps are junk compared to the vintage American stuff. ( macro, k series ect) cheaply made with substandard quality control. I was impressed with the xli2500 until I hooked up this K2. Has more bottom end kick. The...
  3. C

CROWN $370 K2-❤️

Just hooked up a newly acquired low mileage Crown K2. I already have a Chinese Crown xli2500 with similar power specs into 4 ohm stereo. 800 per channel for the vintage American built K2 vintage vs 750 for the xli. … My god the difference between the 2 is very noticeable. The k2 has a wicked...
  4. C

CROWN xli2500 laying down the power

Trying out my new Crown xli2500 running into 4 ohm stereo ( 750 per channel ). After seeing a dyno of the xli ‘ 1500 ‘ hitting 630 @ 4 ohms , although being only rated at 450… I wanted to try out a Crown. The vibration in the video is the back of the cabinet and ceiling lol. I was about to...
  5. C

CARVER POWER KICKS!!!

I try to be somewhat respectful to my neighbours. I only crank the tunes one day per week. Friday or Saturday night. I start around 5pm…and shut it down by 11. The first 3 hours or so I will play Rap/dance/ rave. Then I switch over to 60’s- 70’ hits for the remainder of the night.
  6. C

CARVER POWER KICKS!!!

And that’s with no subwoofers or eq. I also run my bass setting on flat( pointing at 12 o’clock). I have to beef up the sound proofing in my basement before I want to upgrade with subwoofers. It is quite loud outside of my house since adding the Ev’s into the mix lmao
  7. C

CARVER POWER KICKS!!!

That is at .. or near the 600 watts rms rating ( 4 ohms) , when the lights are staying solid momentarily
  8. C

CARVER POWER KICKS!!!

Protmex db meter…16 feet away from the speakers where I sit.
  9. C

CARVER POWER KICKS!!!

Hitting 112-115 db. “Everything is distorted “..on the contrary
  10. C

CARVER POWER KICKS!!!

Indeed. Concert level lol. Just like having the band in front of me live lol.
  11. C

CARVER POWER KICKS!!!

Myself, and my Carver pro amp stand before the group of critics, and ask for forgiveness for stating such inflated claims
  12. C

CARVER POWER KICKS!!!

Whatever.. lmao. You be pleased with your Nad amps. I have had 3 of them. They sound awesome ,but definitely do not like to be pushed….regardless or what is claimed in their hyped up advertising.
Top Bottom