Recent content by Bureau of Stories

1. B

Motu m4 error

Dear forum members. I would like to give you an update on my case (see above). After !5 months! of communicating back and forth with the service of the reseller they have not been able to reproduce the error I had. Although I tested my device with several computers and the same booting error...
  2. B

Motu m4 error

Nothing new from my side. I am still waiting for a response from the reseller. Due to Corona everything seems to go a little slower these days.
  3. B

Motu m4 error

Dear colleagues, I would like to keep you up to date and leave my information for those who may encounter this problem later. I now have contacted the support of the manufacturer. The staff asked me if I connect the Motu M4 directly with USB-C or with an adapter. I tried both the direct...
  4. B

Motu m4 error

Yes indeed. Thanks for your post!
  5. B

Motu m4 error

Hi there, is anyone aware of a problem with the Motu m4 where there level meters don't appear after switching the device on? I attach a photo. I did the factory reset as described in the manual, a firmware update was not successful. The problem consists in combination with Mac OS Mojave and with...
Top Bottom