bungle's latest activity

• B
    bungle replied to the thread MiniDSP Flex HTx.
    I first used VAX40101 as eARC switch (connected to eARC on LG and eARC on HTx), but I figured out that the Apple TV on HDMI1 on LG UST...
  • B
    I got HTx yesterday. I have now installed it to my system, and my initial impressions about it are greatly on the positive side. I'll...
  • B
    I think what is obvious is that minidsp does not do phono pre-amp by default (aka RIAA). I wish they added it though as a feature...
  • B
    I think analog is the least of my worries. I can probably connect turntable to balanced in 1/2, reel-to-reel to unbalanced 1/2 which map...
  • B
    I’ll figure it out. I actually prefer when it is ”just analogue”. Makes everything easier. If I listen any of analogue source, I just...
  • B
    I decided to end my endless search for AVP replacement, and went ordering HTx. My goal is to: 1. connect turntable preamp to htx 1/2...
  • B
    bungle reacted to sarieri's post in the thread MiniDSP Flex HTx with Like Like.
    Yes. I think so.
  • B
    One question about HTx. Does it allow you to connect distinct 8 analog stereo sources (unbalanced + balanced) and route each l/r to l/r...
  • B
    bungle reacted to markus's post in the thread MiniDSP Flex HTx with Like Like.
    Yes, that's how I have set up mine. But still, for Atmos you would need Dolby decoding capabilities to decode the MAT/PCM stream sent by...
  • B
    This is pretty ok: https://www.minidsp.com/applications/home-theater-tuning/apple-tv-4k-minidsp I am heavily considering to replace my...
Top Bottom