Recent content by bullshoy55

1. B

How-To Record System Audio Including Enhancements? (Dolby Atmos EQ/DTS-X)

Bump, if anybody has any experience with doing this, feel free to chime in.
  2. B

I really appreciate the hardware tutorial but my constraints regarding that are severely limiting due to the machine being a laptop that is also used for portable tasks. I need to solve this on the software side of things. If it helps, I can post the digital signal chain.
  3. B

Stop browser trackers once and for all

Or you can just use iVPN like a normal person. It has a built-in AntiTracker mode and Firewall, plus IPv6 and WireGuard support for Quantum Resistance.
  4. B

This is exactly what I was thinking would be a perfect backup solution (although no telling if this will actually work or not), unfortunately I am entirely constrained to the digital realm as of now. If anyone else has a software workaround, please feel free to add your input.
  5. B

Unfortunately, it still doesn't work; in addition, I remember trying to use this method when I first encountered this problem. The screenshot attached shows the waveforms of two recordings, the bottom one of which has compression enabled, but the audio waveforms are identical.
  6. B

Does anyone have any clue how to record the system audio on Windows computers WITH the enhancements enabled such as the Dolby Atmos equalizer or DTS-X headphone profiles...? I can't find anything even close to this topic being discussed on the Internet.
Top Bottom