bogi's latest activity

• B
    bogi reacted to mike7877's post in the thread Opened up my E30 II Lite (pics incl.) with Like Like.
    I had to detach a ribbon cable to get this out, and to reattach it I have to unscrew the front PCB. Unfortunately for me, I can't do...
  • B
    bogi replied to the thread 1 bit DAC launched by TOPPING.
    One may combine more DSP processes, including long convolutions. I like when noise coming from digital processing appears below DAC...
  • B
    It depends on complexity of algorithm you are using and if PEQ is the only thing. When already running some DSP on computer, why not to...
  • B
    bogi reacted to somebodyelse's post in the thread 1 bit DAC launched by TOPPING with Like Like.
    But we already have a thread full of software EQ options for different operating systems. Another one doesn't help much. What we don't...
  • B
    bogi reacted to Mnyb's post in the thread 1 bit DAC launched by TOPPING with Like Like.
    If the PEQ is only on the USB then it’s a bit pointless as then you have a plethora of solutions ready on your computer. PEQ in your...
  • B
    bogi reacted to DLS79's post in the thread 1 bit DAC launched by TOPPING with Like Like.
    Some people might have more things than a computer connected to their DAC. For example the D50 III just like its predecessor will have 4...
  • B
    The best accurate DSP you can reach in computer environment at 64bit or 80 bit floating point resolution with processing result...
  • B
    bogi replied to the thread SMSL D300 Review (Balanced DAC).
    ASIO completely overrides Format options from the Windows audio device settings according to settings of your player. With bitperfect...
  • B
    bogi replied to the thread SMSL D300 Review (Balanced DAC).
    @Orlandino Windows audio device settings are not used when ASIO exclusive access to device is used. With ASIO in function, you can have...
  • B
    bogi replied to the thread VMV D2R Stereo DAC Review.
    With DAC chip digital volume control one can only attenuate, since processing is performed in fixed point arithmetic. 0dB volume level...
Top Bottom