Recent content by bkrmar

1. bkrmar

Tinnitus

Mine stared few years ago after several years of untreated depression and anxiety mixed with weekend alcohol abuse which lead me to a nervous breakdown. It was very challenging period for me at that times and took me to some very very dark places. What helped me with the whole situation was...
  2. bkrmar

Hegel H95 Review (Streaming Amplifier)

I work in automotive industry and I can make a parallel to this. I look at Hegel as a BMW. BMW by default is a premium brand with premium price on it. But, not every BMW is a M5. BMW also has striped down BMW 116i with mediocre performance then even some 30 year old cars can beat. But, 116i is...
  3. bkrmar

Hegel H95 Review (Streaming Amplifier)

What @Hegel Music System will not say in public is that H95 was designed for this level of performance. It was designed for people who have this kind of money to spend on amp but are not into ultimate sound performance and usually listen to Spotify level sound quality (which is 95% of people...
  4. bkrmar

SMSL DP5 Music Streamer and DAC Review

Nice, thanks for the info!
  5. bkrmar

SMSL DP5 Music Streamer and DAC Review

Hello everyone I am eyeing this product for some time and would like to ask for your opinion. Did anyone use it with Audirvana Studio via DLNA (frm Mac Book Air) and use it as streamer-dac combo? And if yes, what was the perceived sound quality? I am looking generally for all in one...
  6. bkrmar

Gustard X16 Balanced MQA DAC Review

Why even bother to put that much time into choosing when your budget already made the choice? :)
  7. bkrmar

Try some other cables, silver or silver plate IC and speaker cable. I am suppried as I was under impression that E30 would be inferior in all aspects. You mention 3D soundstage. Compared to E30, E30 should be more flat /2Dlike?
  8. bkrmar

What is the other equipment you are using it with?
  9. bkrmar

Cambridge Audio DacMagic 200M - New model!

Dont know why but to me it incredibly resembles product that was sourced from Chinese OEMs. Form factor and what we can see from the specs and architecture sure looks like "cousin" of products like SMSL SU9 etc.
  10. bkrmar

Hello from Serbia

Thank you very much to all for kind words, you are welcome to visit :) Indeed we have very vibrant scene...on the names you mentioned I would add Auris Audio and Karan Audio. Also in the past electronics giants like EI Nis... I agree about the Ampino, such an honest little amp! Hope to see you...
  11. bkrmar

Hello from Serbia

Dear ASR community Hope you are all well and all the best in 2021! After some time of being a passive reader of the forum, I decided to join. Looking forward towards fruitful discussions! All the best Bojan
Top Bottom