• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Hello from Serbia

Ilkless

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
Dear ASR community

Hope you are all well and all the best in 2021!

After some time of being a passive reader of the forum, I decided to join. Looking forward towards fruitful discussions!

All the best

Bojan

Welcome, Bojan! I've never been to Serbia, but I do know that you're very lucky Serbia has a vibrant scene for homegrown hifi that has spread worldwide, from Dayens, Trafomatic, Vista and Solaja to RAAL. I only know this because I used to own a Serbian amplifier: the Dayens Ampino, and the Serbian family that run it are rightfully proud of each amplifier they build. I look back on the amplifier very fondly.

Katji

Major Contributor
Last edited:
OP
bkrmar

bkrmar

Welcome, Bojan! I've never been to Serbia, but I do know that you're very lucky Serbia has a vibrant scene for homegrown hifi that has spread worldwide, from Dayens, Trafomatic, Vista and Solaja to RAAL. I only know this because I used to own a Serbian amplifier: the Dayens Ampino, and the Serbian family that run it are rightfully proud of each amplifier they build. I look back on the amplifier very fondly.

Thank you very much to all for kind words, you are welcome to visit :) Indeed we have very vibrant scene...on the names you mentioned I would add Auris Audio and Karan Audio. Also in the past electronics giants like EI Nis... I agree about the Ampino, such an honest little amp!

Hope to see you all in some of the threads!

Top Bottom