Recent content by Beanman

1. B

Amp Recommendations?

Have the fosi monoblocks been released yet?
  2. B

Amp Recommendations?

I would like to find something about the size of a fosi that provided decent power. Not even sure if that is possible.
  3. B

Amp Recommendations?

I would love to try tubes at some point. I grew up with my parents old H.H. Scott amps.
  4. B

Amp Recommendations?

That looks good
  5. B

Amp Recommendations?

I just got a pair of Dahlquist dq-10 speakers in really good shape. They things seem to really like power and current. Was wondering if the Outlaw 2220 would be enough juice for these things. Currently running them on a NAD 778. Thanks.
  6. B

Help please with receiver choice

I have read through the nad review. I tried to read the Marantz but gave up lol
  7. B

Help please with receiver choice

I had an Arcam avr11 I had to return due to Wi-Fi issues. I have a 5.2.2 system with revel 226 up front. I have my choices narrowed to Marantz cinema 40/50 or nad 778. Any suggestions? I stream and do home theater 50/50.
  8. B

Center speaker for revel 226be

Revel seems like more than any other company to have their speakers “tuned” to where you can almost use any revel center with them from what i have read.
  9. B

Center speaker for revel 226be

I am wanting to add a center speaker to my revel 226be’s. I cant get the 426 because of price and size. What is a good alternative (dont really want to get another 226 either). Would a c52, c12 or any of the newer revel models work? Or would it throw the timbre off too much? Thanks for your...
  10. B

Denon vs. Crown

Are the sub outs on the 6700 independently adjustable?
  11. B

Denon vs. Crown

I’m sure part of the issue is just wanting to try something different and looking for a reason to do so.
  12. B

Denon vs. Crown

Looking at the measurements of the crowns im not sure i am doing the revels any justice
  13. B

Denon vs. Crown

I have several pair of bookshelf speakers but my go to floor standers are revel 226be. The only thing keeping me from goin to an avr is that i really like the peq adjustability on the shd
  14. B

Denon vs. Crown

It seems though it may be a moot point. I am not sure i can gain access to the denons amplifiers by using preouts to the shd. IDK so confusing.
  15. B

Denon vs. Crown

I apologize in advance for the the length of and for any ignorance posted in this question. I am using a minidsp shd as a preamp powered by a pair of bridged crown xls 1002's. I am wanting to go back to muliti-channel and have an older denon x3500. Looking at the measurements it appears the...
Top Bottom