Recent content by AudioNewbie

1. A

Schiit Audio post sales experience

Thank you for your insights and sharing your experience with them. I must assert that I am unlikely to invest in an expensive product from a company that compromises on offering direct phone support!
  2. A

IOTAVX ghosts customers with service issues

Update for IOTAVX site after they moved to Germany. Thank you @gomacdub Now hoping for a better customer service! "As many of you have probably noticed, we at HifiPilot recently took over the IOTAVX brand. We would like to take this opportunity to sincerely thank our valued community...
  3. A

Good for you. Appreciate the update!
  4. A

Did you receive any reply in December 2023? I had no success when I attempted to contact them in November 2023. It seems they might be cutting costs by not investing in a customer relationship management (CRM) system, leading to some emails possibly being filtered into their spam folder. This...
  5. A

Schiit Audio post sales experience

Well, thank you kindly for sharin' your tales of Some Good Schitt and that fancy Freyer+ contraption! It's a hoot to hear your update, and it's a testament to their top-notch service, I'll tell ya. A company that dances to the tune of quick emails and speedy service, now that's like findin' a...
  6. A

SMSL SU-1 DAC + WiiM Pro Plus Streamer

Well, I'll be! That UMIK-1 recommended by StaticV3 is gonna be mah Thanksgivin' buy, y'all. Sure as the sun sets in the west, it's gonna be a mighty fine addition to mah gear. Thank ya kindly, brother. Welcome, and good luck to ya! Yeehaw!
  7. A

SMSL SU-1 DAC + WiiM Pro Plus Streamer

Well, I'll be! I've been usin' that line output from the WiiM, as sure as a hen lays eggs! But bless your heart for sharin' this treasure trove of wisdom, partner. I ain't never laid eyes on any manuals in my born days, no sirree! But I reckon I'll saddle up and dive into this one headfirst...
  8. A

Good projector to pair with existing audio system

I'm grateful. I revised my query to take these things into account. For now, I'm leaning toward a traditional projector setup for viewing movies at night in my awkward living room. Thank you very much for the links; I will check them out!
  9. A

Good projector to pair with existing audio system

Is there someone who could suggest a good conventional indoor video projector with an HDMI input and an optical audio output? I have less than $1k in the US. I'll be watching in the darkened living room in the evening. Regards!
  10. A

System suggestions and brand valve assessment

I truly appreciate you sharing Erin's link featuring a detailed, data-driven review. Just yesterday, I watched a video by Amir on speaker measurements, so diving into this read should be engaging. I'm looking forward to going through it! I've had the B2+ for over a month now, having purchased it...
  11. A

Thank you, Steven and Radix, for sharing your insights! I am keen on exploring and learning more about UMIX. If there is an informative YouTube video on UMIX that you particularly appreciate, I'd be grateful if you could share them with me. Thanks!
  12. A

Thank you for the suggestions. I'll definitely explore the Yamaha AS501 and delve into the Topping E series DAC. Do you have any insights regarding the post-purchase customer experience with Topping, particularly concerning warranties and returns? I'm a bit apprehensive about the possibility of...
  13. A

I've had this starter system set up for about a month now: WiiM Pro Plus streamer for Amazon Music -> Schiit Saga S PreAmp -> Fosi Audio V3 PowerAmp -> Emotiva B2+ speakers and RSL 12S Subwoofer. I'm open to any suggestions for enhancements that might stand out to you, based on your experience...
  14. A

That's a shame. Has IOTA taken any action regarding issuing a refund or providing a return label? Have you considered contacting your credit card company to inquire about the possibility of a chargeback? This might be a viable course of action to explore in case IOTA fails to address the issue.
Top Bottom