Recent content by Atratusnex

1. Atratusnex

(Europe) Master Deals Thread on Audio Product Sales

no i dont feel like numbers
  2. Atratusnex

Most beautiful speakers in the world ?

I always loved the look of the transparent speakers from people people Not at all hifi...
  3. Atratusnex

TRUTHEAR x Crinacle Zero IEM Review

Doubt that, he does that a long time, as far as he tells, he opened and measured one set ( opened, heard. Measured) before he even used the second one. don't see what he would get from lying in this case. If this would be the case, he would still have two sets with nearly 5-7 db unit variation...
  4. Atratusnex

He said in the end, that he will try to get at least one somewhat normal working pair out of them, so I assume he will do this later to fix them. But it's worrying that he has two pairs that show the same imbalance.
  5. Atratusnex

Seems like they have unfortunate QC problems, with driver mismatch- channel imbalance- especially in the bass. This isn't displayed in the measurements here, but buyers should be aware. You might not get this bass, not one both sides. look here:
  6. Atratusnex

AKG K701 Headphone Reviews (China and Austrian Made)

K701 and Q701... Sure. K702 has angled pads, but is sonically similar. K712 / k702 anv are quite different, far darker. diyaudioheaven
  7. Atratusnex

SMSL D-6 DAC Review

Just zoom in... It's not hard, you can do this.
  8. Atratusnex

Artists You Have Discovered Lately

Discovered Marina Herlop and ...at least I found her exceptional, never mind someone (Metronomy) has shared it here not long ago. and i just want to share this highly relaxing collaboration some memorable mentions/ discoveries of the last time Claire Cronin - Bloodless Gojira - Amazonia
  9. Atratusnex

Movie Soundtracks We Enjoy

for me the best track in tenets ost
  10. Atratusnex

Topping DX5 Review (DAC & HP Amp)

If we don't push performance even higher again and again, far over audibility, it might come to the same price eventually.
  11. Atratusnex

Not the point he is making. Point is: this inst audible, we want more features, not better performance at this point.
  12. Atratusnex

so its basically an topping ex5? bit better in performance ( doubt anyone can hear this) and with more power for 100 Dollar more? call me unimpressed ...
  13. Atratusnex

Verum Audio Verum 1 Review (Headphone)

He makes them himself. Basically everything. Pads and cable are bought. You can find a lot of information how he produces them on headfi and SBAF.
  14. Atratusnex

Battle Of Budget XLR Cables

I was always quite happy with cordinal cables, which is the reason basically every interconnect I use is from them. Nice to see that even the cheaper ones from them perform without problems. Own the models a step-up, just to keep it black all the way and to have neutrik connectors.
  15. Atratusnex

AKG K701 Headphone Reviews (China and Austrian Made)

It's not that likely that this -5 db channel imbalance measurement is representative for other akg k 701. It's the worst we have ever seen for a k 701, like as far as I can tell, really ever. Might be defective.
Top Bottom