Recent content by asziszi

1. A

Amplifier Recommendations for Wharfedale Linton 85th

and here is erin’s measurement: ( https://www.erinsaudiocorner.com/loudspeakers/wharfedale_linton_85/ )
  2. A

so far this is my only restraint… music taste: jazz and rock listening distance: room 4m x 5m (x4m h). the front of the speakers are about 1.1m from the wall behind them. listening distance = 3m. regarding SPL, i share a measurement recorded with NIOSH SLM
  3. A

if you find their sweet spot, you can get a big smile on your face :) i try to combine my separates ‘evenly’. in the other system i got adi > purifi amp > lintons. the system is about 4k and the separates are quite the same money-wise.
  4. A

look, it’s not that i’m not open to other suggestions… however, i've made my option-list based on: measured performance // big fun hunk of audio (@DMill) // power. i’d very much like to have all those in one complete, sophisticated piece of HiFi (@restorer-john). i did not find it (yet :)...
  5. A

no, i did not. if a/b auditions with other amps could be on the table, probably i would not ask for suggestions. i did pair the lintons with audiophonics purifi amp. it sounds great. as i did with an audiofrog dsp pro ab amp. it sounds great too. the only complaint with frog are the vents _...
  6. A

Hi, First time poster. I’m looking for a 2ch amplifier. Here is what I’ve considered so far: 1. Hypex Nilai500DIY ( + measured performance ) ≈1500 eur stereo / ≈2000 eur mono x2 2. Yamaha A-S1200 ( + look & tone controls ) ≈2800 eur 3. Rotel RB-1590 ( + power ) ≈2800 eur Any suggestions? *...
Top Bottom