Recent content by arivel

1. A

advice for choosing amplifier, REW measurements

Hi everyone . I kindly ask you for advice. I need a semiconductor amplifier to be used mainly for measurements with REW and microphone. I don't rule out using it for a secondary audio system, therefore possibly with a good quality/price ratio. I prefer a vintage amplifier from the 70s-80s-90s to...
  2. A

woofer and subwoofer driver

Hi everyone . What do you think are the best 15" or 18" woofers or subwoofers with the least possible distortion?. I'm talking about individual speakers without cabinets . its destination is the karlson enclosure . Thank you
  3. A

Field-coil drivers, pros and cons. Relics of the past, or still relevant?

if what is said around is true, it would be interesting to make a measurement to compare the level of distortion between one of the best permanent magnet loudspeakers and a field coil loudspeaker
  4. A

E-MU 0404 or MOTU 828 MKII

hello everyone, I have some information to ask you. I have the possibility of having the two sound cards used at the same price as per the title, I have to choose one of the two. the e-mu 0404 has all the functionalities intact instead motu 828 MKII has a broken microphone input (I don't know if...
  5. A

passive crossover and active analog line crossover.

besides the state variable which seems to be the simplest what other configurations are possible?
  6. A

do you mean DIY or commercial ones ?
  7. A

but what do you mean by equalization?. a flat response at all frequencies or SPL corrections which may be different depending on the frequency and the environment?
  8. A

excuse me . I tried to correct by clicking on the "edit" button but it won't let me
  9. A

Hi everyone . can you explain something to me please? Vorrei sapere quali sono le funzioni che un crossover passivo non può svolgere e quali quelle che il crossover di linea analogico attivo non può svolgere. infine un confronto tra le due tipologie . bye thank you Translated: I would like to...
Top Bottom