Recent content by aravena562

1. A

Topping LA90 Review (Integrated Amplifier)

Thanks @jjmanda wich speakers do you use?
  2. A

@jjmanda and how about the sound? what amp did you use before? notice audible difference?
  3. A

I am in a situation similar to yours. I loved the performance of the amp, it would also go perfectly with my pre90 and d90se. but my speakers have a sensitivity declared by the manufacturer of 89db and 6ohm, but according to stereophile measurements they are 84db...
  4. A

Topping LA90 evaluation and discussion (Integrated Amplifier)

because it could not be used with 6 ohm speakers? if in the test at 4ohm in bridge mode it performed well?
  5. A

Help with Burned Nad C298 Amplifier

it would be us$2200 for 30 minutes of music..... unfortunately I'm in Chile and their local service is quite limited. He has been with them for a month and I still do not have a diagnosis
  6. A

Thanks @JSmith, indeed the terminals are blue, it was a big mistake on my part. if the output stage had failed, it is something that a technician can repair or it will involve changing all the cards in the amplifier. I am very technically ignorant, and I want to have an idea if it can be...
  7. A

Let me tell you the mistake I made. buy a nad c298 amplifier, which comes with purifi modules. I used it for half an hour and it worked perfectly. then plug it into an amp selector next to other amps I have based on coolgan for comparison. It was the worst mistake I could have made. my...
  8. A

It is completely true that it is a low power amplifier, but if you use two bridged ones you have enough power for any normal speaker and cleaner and cheaper than a single ahb2.
  9. A

thanks for the measurements@amirm . this is a very good result, using the la90 in bridged mode with 4ohm load it produces more power and less distortion than the benchmark ahb2 with a 40% lower price.
  10. A

@amirm, Can you test in bridge mode with a 4ohm load?
  11. A

I think that for a traditional old school audiophile who hates class d, two monoblocks in class ab can be a good alternative, in the end for 1600 dollars you will get the cleanest 100 watts in 8 ohms that exist. let's compare that with amps that measure poorly and are worth 5 times that value...
  12. A

Difficult use case due to the low power, in bridge mode it is already more usable, but the price is already high, at the purifi level or more, and if you use all the power it ends up having the same THD, it is only better at levels lower than 95watts. I still feel tempted...
  13. A

Topping LA90 evaluation and discussion (Integrated Amplifier)

@amirm congratulations for the site, I read it years ago but only yesterday I created my user. I was expecting a pa5 with more power and surprising topping with this. See, were you able to measure the bridge mode at 4ohm? My speakers are 6ohm marten django xl... and I think it would...
Top Bottom