Recent content by allyouneedisicecream

1. A

Audient ID22 converters vs High end conversion?

Cheers. I was looking at it too. Would be running outboard so something like the Audient might be better in that aspect. I like that you can bypass the pres in it which is a plus. The again I might take the leap and go broke and get a Prism haha
  2. A

Yeah I get what you mean. It is always hard to say how much of a difference there is. I have a few expensive mics and some sound rather shit to be honest. Some sound amazing.
  3. A

It's always a tough one buying a new interface. Do I go the whole hog and get something like a Prism or just get a lower interface like an Audient. I always see conflicting things saying how things such as Prism's, Hilo etc are a million miles better than something like an Audient and then...
  4. A

Thanks for the reply and info. I wouldn't really have any need to control via phone or tablet. You think the converters on the MOTU are better?
  5. A

Hi All Hope everyone is well. I am looking at getting an ID22, mainly for mixing and running outboard via Pro Tools I am wondering how the AD/DA holds up? It is up there with higher-end AD/DA converters? Thank you :)
Top Bottom